8 |

The comments and votes are decreasing by chapter and I'm here like wtf is going on? 🤐 I work hard on these chapters for yall

Above is the Watson Clan + Jodie & Sebastian. { Left column from top to bottom : Saheera, Mercedes & TJ } { Right column from top to bottom : Lourdes, Jodie & Sebastian }
***************

• S A H E E R A •

The nurse came in to check my stats and wrote them down on a clipboard. She asked me if I was hungry and I just shook my head, feeling
utterly depressed. It was Sunday and I was ready to get the hell out of this hospital, especially since I had school tomorrow. I didn't want to have to make up work cause that would piss me off.

"Okay Ms.Watson today we will be putting you on morphine to help with the pain a little bit and also put you on Valium to help with decrease in your anxiety,"

I nodded my head and sighed as the nurses left. I was so hungry and this hospital good was not cutting it at all. I looked over at the night table next to the bed and seen my phone. Since I didn't have anything better to do than complain on how hungry I was, I grabbed it and clicked on his contact.

I needed something to distract me from the growing grumbles in my stomach and this was what came to mind.

My mom promised me when she came this morning she would bless me with some real food but it was 10:45am already.

To: Unibrow🙄💖

Hey pal👋🏾

I contemplated on pressing send and than I just pressed the button and hoped for the best, leaving my phone flat in my lap. This near death experience helped me realize that I can't be walking on eggshells in life and I needed to voice my opinions, even though this time ended up in me getting hurt; God was giving me another chance to be able to freely speak my mind so I know when I look back in my life I see that I wasn't a afraid to be myself.

Plus that talk with the unknown lady caused me to really listen to her because God wouldn't put her in my mind if it wasn't.

The TV was showing my favorite T.V. show - K.C. Undercover. My mind went to the screen as K.C. was kicking some ass until my phone vibrated again.

From: Unibrow🙄💖

Lana, Bitch Leave Me Alone. What Part Of That Don't You Understand?

My eyebrows knitted in confusion and I was astonished because I didn't know how to reply to that. I bit my lip in thought and began typing a response.

To: Unibrow🙄💖

Uh this isn't Lana? Lol damn forgot about Saliva already

My mind immediately began to regret texting Sebastian but I didn't feel the usual chest tightening like I usually did. My phone vibrated with a text from my mom. I pushed the feeling of disappointment and clicked our text thread.

From: Mommydear💕

Your dad is coming to bring your food . Can't leave but I'll come later I promise