ThreeThreeThree

X

Amy shut her locker with a tremendous sigh and pressed herself against the cool metal. She wondered when Sonic would get here and officially kill her for her little stunt last night. After the pink hedgehog had announced to Sally she was dating Sonic, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and never came back. She simply walked to bus station and took it back to her house. Her phone hadn't stopped ringing and she received eight voicemails from Sonic that she didn't listen to because she knew he was chewing her out. She deleted them all and went to sleep restfully, enjoying the peace and quiet she had. Amy had refused to think about tomorrow.

Sadly, tomorrow was now today. Sonic would be here any minute and she would have to explain herself.

"Amy Rose!"

Guess that minute was right now. Amy bit her lip and turned around to see Sonic stalking towards her angrily. "Hey, Hedgehog. What's cracking?" She asked dryly.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

Amy crossed her arms over her chest, "I saved your ass, admit it. You needed a reason and I gave it to you."

Sonic scoffed and frowned. "A reason? Amy, you told her you were my girlfriend. She's going to think I lied to her when she sees that we're not going out."

Amy rolled her eyes and they walked down the hall together, side by side. "She's not going to find out."

The blue hedgehog shot her a death look. Amy stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him angrily. "Would you calm down? Fake dating is a part of the plan. The hard to get plan? Well, you can't get harder than this," Amy gestured to him and then her.

Sonic shook his head and said, "Playing hard to get is one thing. I could have played it cool with her until she wanted to go out with me. But this? She's not going to like me, now that we're dating."

Amy snorted and muttered under her breath, "Boys." She looked over Sonic's shoulder and saw Sally enter the building. She smiled deviously and turned back to look at Sonic. She raised one eyebrow at him slyly and wrapped her arms around his neck. The pink hedgehog dipped her mouth near his ear and whispered in amusement, "Wanna bet?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Sonic saw Sally standing at her locker with her friend Julie Su. The squirrel stared at them in surprise and Sonic couldn't help but notice she looked away with a frown forming on her face. Maybe Amy was right...

He smirked and pulled her closer towards him. Shocks of pleasure shot up Amy's back and her cheeks flushed. Amy had never been this tightly pressed against his muscular body. The pink hedgehog fought the urge to have her fingers run down his muscular abs down his chest and focused instead of his face.

Sonic leaned down towards her ear and whispered, "How about we kick off this fake dating thing with an I'm sorry."

Amy's grin widened and she playfully asked, "Sorry for what?"

Sonic smirked and said, "Sorry for doubting your dating advice. You are clearly the master at this."

Amy shrugged arrogantly and pulled away from his body. She was feeling too tempted to run her hands all over his body. "I can think of a few ways to apologize," She muttered suggestively, linking her hand with his.