Phones And Evidence Don't Lie

Começar do início

"Aight" I said walking outside forgettin about Giselle for the moment.

Giselle

Que must have been having a slow moment because he actually left me in his house. This just helped me out even more. I made my way upstairs and I always wondered what this first room on the left was. I turned the knob and gasped when I realized that this was his actual bedroom. So he done let that bitch lay up in his bed while he had me in the guest bedroom.

"Imma see how Miss Exotic like the suprise I'm gone leave her." I said aloud.

I reached under my short skirt removing my red lace thong. I walked over to the bed placing my thongs under his pillow. I had to laugh to myself because I already knew how this shit is going to go. I was about to head back downstairs when I heard Que's phone ringing. I looked at the screen and it was Exotic. I was tempted to answer the phone but I decided to just chill on that. Once the phone stopped ringing I picked it up. I decided to send a text to myself from him. I was going to make sure that the text was going to bash Exotic's ass.

I had texted him so many times in the last couples days I could make it seem that he was finally responding back to me now.

*MyQue: Giselle I don't know why the fuck you trippin. You know how I roll. Exotic is just a mouthpiece. She gives me head when I want it so that is why I am always with her.

I placed his phone back on the nightstand and made it back downstairs a second before he came back in. I was smiling and so happy because Exotic's ass was about to be the one looking stupid.

"Que you know I hate that things are like this between us. I want us to have a great friendship, kinda like yours and Exotic's." I said looking sincere as I could.

Que just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Look Giselle let me make this clear fa' you. We will neva' have a friendship like Exotic and I, so you might wanna stop dreaming false dreams."

I know that Que could tell I was mad but he just looked at me and acted as if he didn't just make me feel some type of way.

"FUCK YOU QUE!" I yelled walking out the door.

Once I got to the car I was in damn tears because he just made me feel like shit. I quickly dried my tears headed back to my house because I couldn't wait for Exotic to feel the pain I was feeling.

Exotic

I am tired as hell. I tried calling Ja to tell him that I was coming. I had to stop by my house to get something to sleep in. I hate to say this but Ja and I have been getting closer and I'm not even gone get on what happened the other day on my counter and in the shower. At this rate I want be a virgin for long. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize my phone was ringing. I looked down and it was Ja.

"Hey boo." I said teasingly.

"Oh a nigga boo now since he done ate that pussy."

"JA!" I yelled into the phone because sometimes he was so blunt.

"What girl? I'm just saying. You know its the truth." He said seriously.

"Man you too much. I'm almost there and when I get there I'm taking a shower, and no yo ass can't get in with me."

"Whateva' I'll see you when you get here."

We ended the call and a few seconds later I was pulling into his driveway. I got out the car and walked up to the door about to ring the bell when he swung it open.

"Damn somebody was ready to see me." I said smiling.

"Yeah I was." He said pulling me into the house and taking my bag out of my hand.

He pushed me up against the door and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid his hands down to my ass squeezing and caressing it. Damn it is hot as fuck. Leave it to Ja ass to turn up the heat.

He finally  eased up and just stared at me while biting his lip. He moved back and grabbed my bag from the floor. We headed upstairs. He placed my bag on the bed and I found me some lounge clothes to put on and headed to the shower. Once I was done with my shower I walked out in a towel. I was so glad that Ja had went downstairs or somewhere else in the house, at least that is what I thought.

I sat on the be lotioning my body when Ja walked in.

"You know you can just stay like that. I won't mind at all."

"Yeah I am sure you won't Ja, but that ain't gone happen."

I finished lotioning by body and went back to the bathroom to put on some shorts and a tank top. I came back out. I moved one of the pillows over and when I did there was a pair of red lace thongs there. I knew they weren't mines so that made me wonder whose they were.

"Ja whose thongs are these?" I asked while pointing at them.

"Exotic I really don't know. I know that sounds like bullshit but I really don't know because I haven't had any female in here but you."

I was getting a bad vibe and not only that I was getting pissed because this nigga was just eating my pussy and then some female got her nasty ass thongs in his bed.

I was about to say something when my phone went off. I had gotten a text from Ja. I was like what the hell?

*JaThatNigga: Giselle I don't know why you trippin. You know how I roll. She is just a mouthpiece. Exotic gives me head when I want it. So that is why I am always with her.

I just stood there in shock. I couldn't believe what the fuck I was reading. Now it makes sense. Those thongs are Giselle's and apparently he was trying to send this to her some time today but it came to me.

I started grabbing my shit putting it back in the bag. I could feel Ja's eyes on me but I couldn't look at his ignorant ass right now.

"Exotic what the fuck you doing? Why you leaving?"

"I don't know ask Giselle's ho ass. It is apparent that these are her thongs. I knew I was in over my head dealing with yo ass on that level." I said ready to choke his ass.

I had all my stuff was headed downstairs so I get the hell out of his house.

"Exotic you can't just leave and not tell me what the fuck I did!" He yelled to my retreating back.

I turned towards him and smirked. "Go check yo fuckin phone, matter fact you should already know you probably just trying to play me for a fool."

I walked out throwing my shit in the car and backed out causing my tires to screech. I sped all the way home not thinking about me possibly getting pulled over. I got home and went upstairs sitting on my bed in silence. I just stared at the blank tv screen. My phone kept ringing and texts kept coming through, but I ignored them all. I knew this shit was too good to be true. And one thing for sure Phones and evidence don't lie......