When I See U😍

May 1, 2018

May 1, 2018

Today was the day I had to go to LA, I had been making plans on going for about a month and I finally got things in order at my store so I can go. Before I got to the airport, my phone was blowing up, nobody knew that I was going to Cali, but I needed some time off. Working long ass shifts back to back, they'll be aight.

On the other hand, me & Genesis have been texting, calling and FaceTiming everyday. We've been getting closer and learning more and more about each other as the days go by.

He's so humble and charming, funny as hell too, but overall, he's a great man and I'm really enjoying having his attention as he has mine.

I was at home jamming to my playlist while packing up for my little trip, and then Fantasia's "When I See U," came on, I had to stop and turn up my radio cause that's my shit right there.

Mafia...

I put ya picture on my mirror,
Start to blush when somebody says your name,
In my stomach there's a pain,
See you walk in my direction I go the other way...

I start to stutter when I speak,
Try to stand but my knees go weak...
What's happening to me?
In the dark, can you tell me what it means?

I lay my head on my pillow,
Staring out the window,
Wish on a star for a sign...
It's the reason why...

You're always on my mind,
When you come around I get shy,
Baby when I see you, when I see you,
Baby when I...
Never know when you might walk by,
So I gotta be right on time,
When I see you, when I see you....

I scribble X and Os in my notebook,
Checking how my hair and my nails look,
I feel myself in the zone,
I get nervous when you call,
So I say I'm not home...

I see your face when I hear my favorite song,
Should I send an e-mail at home?
You're the number one topic on the phone,
I wonder if you know or do you have a clue?

I lay my head on my pillow,
You got me staring out the window...
Wish on a star for a sign...
What's the reason why?

I continued to sing along to the song and once it went off, I went back to packing. That song just made me think of Genesis...but when do I not think about him?

*30 minutes later*

I finished packing up, made sure I had all of my important necessities, and called an Uber to drive me to the airport.

Once I placed all of my belongings in the trunk of the car, I got in the backseat and instructed the driver to the airport. Once I told him the directions, I put on my earphones and called Genesis.