Sparring and Heroine Visits

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Izuku." She said. "I'll see you tomorrow." She yawned, and he smiled.

"Rest easy Cinder. See you tomorrow." He said, ending the call. He then noticed Midnight walking up to him, Mount Lady next to her.

"Hello ladies. What brings you here?" Izuku asked. He was currently whipping up some food for Eri, as she was still asleep in his room.

"I wanted to say hello." Mount Lady said. "I also heard from a certain team of cats that three of them bedded you. Is that true?" She asked, Midnight nodding in agreement.

"It's true is all I'll say. What else did they say?" He asked, putting the finished meal of eggs, sausage, and rice on a tray.

"They said that you were a monster in bed." Midnight said. The two ladies looked to him hoping for an answer, and he sighed.

"I don't know about that. If I say I'm good, I seem like a prick, so I'll say my skills are above average at least." He said. "Anything else?"

"Mandalay told me that you were packing a rather large gun of your own." Midnight said. "I just want a generalization: single or double digit size?" She asked. Mount Lady blushed, and nodded her head rapidly, hoping for just one more answer.

"You know what? Sure. Might as well answer that. Double." He said. "Now stop asking sex questions. A little girl is coming over here." Izuku said, as Eri appeared. "Ladies, meet Eri-Chan. Eri-Chan, meet Midnight and Mount Lady. They're heroes." He said, presenting her tray. He added an apple to the side, Eri staring at the apple in anticipation. "You can eat that once you finish your food."

"Hello." Eri said, starting her meal, determined on eating the apple afterwards. The two heroines looked at the child as if she was a precious treasure (which she is, obviously), and said their hellos.

"Hello there." The two said. "Anyways, what else is new, besides our questions earlier." Mount Lady asked.

"Well, If you saw the news, I destroyed a Yakuza complex to save little Eri-Chan here." Izuku said. "That's about it after One For All and All Might had their battle. Other than that, I have a week long break before classes due to the attack on the forest trip and my warpath against the League." He said. The vigilante sat down with another tray of food for each of them, and motioned for them to join him and Eri at the table. The two complied, and Midnight spoke up.

"So, how are you planning on spending your break?" Midnight asked.

"For starters, tomorrow I'm picking up Cinder from the hospital. After that, I'm going to probably get some well-deserved downtime. We all need some after the past few days." He said.

"I agree. Hero requests have jumped through the roof after that fight All Might had." Mount Lady said.

"Yeah, but we work for the security of the people. No complaining for us." Midnight said, finishing the food Izuku made.

"That's true. Anyways, what's new with you guys?" Izuku asked.

"Nothing much. Stopped a few villains here and there. The usual." Mount Lady said, twirling one of her blonde curls.

"Running classes as usual. I heard about your fight earlier by the way. Did you really have to beat him up that much?" Midnight said. Izuku sighed, and stood up.

"I think I went too far honestly. I should have waited for Kendo-san to take care of him, or someone else to do something. However, I wasn't going to let him bully a child like he did." The two saw him pull out a bottle of alcohol from the bottom cabinets of the kitchen, and place it in a higher cabinet, placing a lock on it and sitting back down. "If I'm going to keep Eri safe and comfortable here, I need to make sure that I don't come off as a bad guardian. I mean, I stopped cussing as frequently, well, except for that fight with Monoma, but he was being a di- I mean rude." He said, looking to Eri as he censored his last word.