Vigilante's Potential

A/N: Lemon Warning!

...A Few Days After Izuku's Expulsion...

As another corpse of a villain slid down an alley wall, Izuku sighed. He thought that going to U.A. would provide a pass to the crimes he had committed, well, mostly the villain murders, but he only did that because they deserved it! Now, the boy was stuck with nothing, all because he lacked a Quirk, which apparently was oh so important to even a hero school that lacking one was hell. He already knew that, seeing as his life was previously hell before going over to America for five years. He walked to U.A. in the outfit he wore before the entrance exam, when he saw Iida in a suit that looked like a cross between a motorcycle and a knight.

"Iida-san? What are you doing here?" He asked. The other boy looked at him with a fearful expression, and spoke up.

"The USJ is currently being attacked by villains attempting to kill All Might. I need to hurry and get help from the school." He quickly said, sprinting to the school building. When the blue-haired boy's message was heard, Izuku's eyes narrowed, and he ran in the direction Iida came from to help out. He ran to the facility, now donning his Quick Draw costume. He loaded up his revolver and shotgun, and wrapped his cloak around his face, the silver emblem on his hat shining brightly in the sun.

"It's time to get to work." Izuku opened the door of the building, and drew his revolver to see all of 1-A backed up near him, and a black cloud appeared behind a hero in a space suit. When the mist showed a small glimmer of metal in the center, the gunslinger fanned out a shot, interrupting the attack on the hero that was about to happen, while simultaneously attracting everyone's attention.

"Well, it looks like another player has joined the field. Are you here to aid us, or to die like cattle along with these students?" A man with white hair and a hands all over his face and body said, while the black mist turned into an injured shadow man clutching onto his metal collar.

"I'm on my own side, thank you very much." The vigilante said. He then looked to Aizawa. "You mind if I take this?"

"Quick Draw. Go ahead, but don't kill anybody." The teacher said.

"Sorry sir, but that won't happen." Izuku said, taking a deep breath in front of the villainous crowd in front of him. He cocked back the hammer of his revolver, and drew his shotgun in his left. It was a short gun, roughly the size of his arm, with a stock-less handle and a smooth wood finish. The metal parts of the gun, like the barrel and the lever were a shiny silver color. He held it out and cocked it with a one-handed spin of the gun, and placed it back onto its holster as he jumped into the fray. He rolled upon landing, fanning out three shots that pierced the foes, killing a few of them. He dodged a swing of a fist and a few bullets, and killed a few more with another round of shots. He reloaded quickly, holstering his gun as he switched to his shotgun, destroying yet another villain with the gun.

A small team made up of a large bulky man with a minigun barrel for a hand, backed up by another man with a blue healing stream coming from his mouth began to charge at him, the man's gun hand spinning in preparation to fire. Izuku ran in, boosted by firing his shotgun behind him. He pulled out his revolver as he cocked his shotgun, jumping over the enemy duo. He jumped, floating over the man's healer, narrowly dodging the gunfire, and stopped his momentum by shooting down diagonally, splattering the head of the healer. He quickly followed up with a shot from his revolver, stopping the gunfire of the remaining large enemy before killing him with a revolver gunshot.

The man with the hand over his face growled, and snapped his fingers before the injured shadow man became a large portal, releasing larger, bulkier villains serving as the tanks. They rushed at the vigilante, absorbing the bullets he fired with little damage. He growled, switching to titanium rounds in his revolver, and holstering his shotgun. He fired a boosted shot, the recoil accidentally launching him back into the fist of one large villain, who punched him painfully into the students.