Outed and Tested

Bold: Speaking English

........

It was about a week later, and Izuku crashed into his bed from another nightly patrol. It was currently six in the morning, and the vigilante stripped out of his outfit, sinking into a comfy hotel tub.

"Ah~ This is so much better." He said, sinking even deeper in, up to his neck. He took out his phone, and looked at some of the latest news.

"Hmm, Hero Killer sighting, might need to check that out soon, U.A. beginning their new year in a few days, that I know, and huh, news about me. He tapped a link to an article titled: Quick Draw spotted in Japan!

The vigilante known as Quick Draw according to witnesses, has been spotted here in Musutafu City. Originally found in America, the vigilante has been charged by authorities with charges of theft and murder. Here, however, witnesses claim that he was helping out where heroes could not. Anywhere he was claimed to be had a corpse, and a note explaining what the deceased people were about to do to victims until he appeared. There hasn't been any more information as of late, but he certainly has mixed reviews from the public. More coming soon!

"Well, how about that. At least I'm helpin' people." He said to himself, sighing into the relaxation of the bath. He then felt a vibration from the phone in his hand, and looked to see that it was a call from the University he just recently applied to.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hello there. Is this Midoriya Izuku?" The voice asked.

"Yes, but who is this?" He responded.

"My name is Nedzu. I'm the principal of U.A." The voice said.

"Principal Nedzu? Why call me?" Izuku said.

"This is regarding your entry, actually. Can you come to the school around eleven? I have something to discuss with you." The principal said.

"Oh, alright then. I'll see you at eleven." The gunslinger responded.

"Great! I'll see you later, Quick Draw." Izuku froze at that last statement, before the call ended. When he realized that he was just outed by his soon-to-be principal, he could only respond with two words.

"Ah, fuck."

...Later, U.A. Campus...

Izuku Midoriya stepped in front on the massive University's gates, wearing his Quick Draw outfit rather than a casual outfit, because he knew that if Nedzu knew who he was, the rest of them would have anyways. He saw a strange animal in a suit waving to him, and he decided to answer it's call with an educated guess.

"Principal Nedzu?" He said.

"Am I a dog? Am I a bear? It doesn't matter, because you're correct! Now, you may be wondering why I called you over. It's simple!" The small furry thing said. "Since you're already an established vigilante, I was wondering why you would sign up for this school."

"Oh, so that's what you were wondering about. Alright then." Izuku said. "I guess I signed up to be a hero to prove to the people who thought having no power equates to uselessness wrong by becoming a great hero, despite being Quirkless, obviously."

"Ah, alright. That's good to know. That was really all I wanted to ask of you, so I guess I'll see you next week!" The suited animal said, as he walked away.

"Ah, I'm outside anyways. Might as well grab somethin' to eat." He walked to a nearby cafe, where he sat down and ordered a sandwich. Nearby, an explosion occurred, with a villain standing in the center of the blast.