All Might's Final Battle

Izuku, The woman he was carrying, and the rest of Japan watched on as All Might and his mortal nemesis began their battle. For Izuku, he wanted to join, because All for One was the reason Cinder was in so much pain, but he could not. Why? First, he needed to find a spot for the woman he was holding so that he could jump in. Secondly, he needed to help out the remaining people who were stuck around the crater before they were killed. Thankfully, the other heroes were doing that, so he had to deal with the woman first. He sat her down on a paramedic's gurney, and the woman watched the fight from where she sat.

"Might I get a name?" Izuku asked, calmed down slightly from the recent killing spree.

"Nana. Nana Shimura." She said.

"Alright Shimura-san. I need to help the others, so I'll have to see you after the fight." Izuku said. He vaulted over the police tape, and ran headfirst into the crater, avoiding the fight to aid with the rubble and victims. He shot parts of the collapsed buildings so that it safely crumbled around disaster victims, keeping them safe enough for rescue by both him and the on-duty heroes, such as Tiger and Ragdoll. A few minutes into the fight later, and he looked to the screen paling. Steam surrounded the form of the Number One hero, and it settled to reveal the man in his skinny true form, bloody, bruised, and barely conscious. All Might collapsed onto one knee, before gritting his teeth and standing.

"Those hollow cheeks! Those sunken eyes! A pitiful excuse for a top hero if I've ever seen one. But don't be ashamed. That is your true form, after all, isn't it?!" The villain taunted. All Might's glare only hardened, as his bloody skeletal self barely had the strength to even stand. All Might bowed his head slightly, and spoke.

"Though my body may rot away and decline... and the world see me in this condition..." He said. "My spirit remains... I AM STILL THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!!" He yelled. "AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO TAKE EVEN A FRAGMENT OF THAT AWAY FROM ME!!" All Might clenched his fist, and his eyes shone with deep determination.

"Magnificent!" All For One said. "You got me. I had forgotten how much of a stubborn little child you were." He may have not had eyes, but it was obvious that the villain was glaring. "In that case, I hope that this does not hinder that spirit of yours... I've got something to tell you..." Izuku and the crowd listened intently, Izuku slowly loading a full chamber of titanium rounds into his revolver.

"Shigaraki Tomura is Nana Shimura's grandchild." He said.

...With the woman...

The woman heard this news, and suddenly paled as much as All Might did at that statement.

"My... grandchild? How long was I out?" She asked herself, focusing on the fight with even more intensity. She slowly stood up from the gurney, and limped her way to the front, where a dark-haired girl saw her. She helped Nana stand, and the two watched the fight with looks of uncertainty.

...Back With All Might...

"All this time, I've been thinking about how much that fact would disturb you. I created the perfect opportunity for you two to meet, and you beat him into submission, didn't you? Without knowing a thing, all the while shining that triumphant smile of yours."

"You're lying..." All Might said anger growing as the villain continued to speak.

"It's the truth. You understand, don't you? This is the kind of thing I would do." He said. "Huh. That's weird, All Might." The villain then mocked a smile by pushing up his cheeks. The false smile was not shown due to the man's mask, but the effect was still the same. "What happened to that smile of yours?" He asked.

"IT RESTS WITH THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE!!" A voice yelled. The two turned to see Nana Shimura, the seventh holder of One For All, screaming while being supported from the shoulder of Yaoyorozu Momo. All Might's eyes widened in surprise, and All For One's eyeless glare hardened.