Chap 2 - The Freaky Angel.

Anushka Madhavan's P.O.V.

"Phew." I breath out after dropping my body onto the soft couch, a blush spreading across my cheek as I remember what transpired in the morning. The billionaire himself was talking to me, not noticing the orbs of men and women eyeing him curiously, mostly women ogling him.

"We've known you from when you were 20, babe." His words were repeating themselves in my mind, which nearly cost a day of my salary and earning a harsh glare from my boss. I work in a relatively quiet bookshop, a place which has all kinds of books and is a heaven to me.

People were staring in amusement as I stumble over the shelves, mumbling to myself and blushing out of nowhere. My friend, Jay, and my boss were finding these actions of mine to be rather suspicious.

Now don't get me wrong, my boss is the best employer there is. A lonely man in his mid 40's who has lost his wife and son during an accident 7 years ago. He's been a quiet and lost man ever since. Though I may not have known him prior to his family's death, from the words of the street, he was once a cheerful and happy man with the charm of a God.

"Hmm, appa and amma never told me anything about him." I mutter under my breath, losing focus as his beautiful eyes come back to assault my mind. He is indeed a very beautiful man. i shake my head in an attempt to ease him out of my mind temporarily, failing miserably as I once again get flustered at the thought of his kiss.

"Ugh." I stuff my face into the pillow I am holding, sitting on the couch in a fetus position. I sigh softly and look to the side, smiling as a bundle comes up to me while wagging its tail violently, causing its whole body to vibrate. "Angel." I call out gently, the little bundle of brown fur barking before launching itself into my open arms.

"Hey there." I coo as Angel continues barking at me, licking my face as I laugh. I remove my scarf from around my neck, bundling up the teacup Terrier and placing her down on my lap. I pat her head and start ranting to her about my day, as I always do. Well, at least it is a little different today.