2 // 이

Time skip lunch —
Gwen || 궨
So we headed  to the cafeteria to get some food coz we were both starving to death.

"Oh yeh, I'm gonna be eating with some friends if you don't mind?" Taehyung mentioned.

"Oh, um.. it's okay. I guess."

"Great! Now ppali! I'm starvinggg" He said cheerfully as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the food.

As we grabbed our food we headed to a table where there were 6 other (good looking. Heh) guys sitting on the table.

There was a tall guy, a guy who claims that he's 'worldwide handsome' as he screamed out, a guy with a nice 'eye smile', a guy that's so cheerful that he's the type of guy that always has hope, a guy that looked so bored and looked as if his only hobby was sleeping, and a guy that I can't really describe coz he looked cool but was actually studying for something.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Park Jimin :)" The guy with the eye smile introduced himself.

"O-oh, annyeong! I'm Gwen Lau :)"

"Lau? Lau....  OH! ARE YOU HENRY LAU'S SISTER?!" The cheerful guy shouted out.

"Uh, ne."

" WOAHH DAEBAKKK. I'm Hoseok by the way :)"

"I'm Namjoon." He shook his hands with me. But as he let go of his hand he accidentally knocked his drink off the table and spilled some of it onto the other guy's book.

"YAH, NAMJOON HYUNG. CAN YOU JUST SPEND ONE DAY WITHOUT BREAKING OR MAKING ANY ACCIDENTS FOR ONE DAY? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STUDY NOW?"
( t h i s i s m e. Hai)

The guy shouted at Namjoon's clumsy personality.

"Geez, sorry. Just use my book jungkook."

Ohh... so he's name is jungkook..

"I'm sorry for this child's clumsy behavior, i' seokjin, but you can just call me Jin. You're pretty btw, but I'm prettier :)))"

"I thought you were 'worldwide handsome?'"

"I'm basically pretty and handsome."

Confidence level 💯. But it is true, he is good looking and cute.

"I'm Yoongi, I'm basically the 'grandpa' out of all the people here and i love to sleep and...... it's nice to meet you." He introduced himself in a 'idc' kind of way.

"Hello, i'm jungkook. I'm the youngest here and i'm known as the 'golden maknae'. Since we're in the same class i met you already but i guess you didn't notice i was there sooo... Hi😂"

"Yes, these are my embarassing friends-"

"HEY"

"WHICH I LOVE" Taehyung finished his sentence. To save his life

"Eww" yoongi stated.

So we had lunch and went back to class.