Chapter 13

Marinette POV

I had no idea to where I was running to. Adrien, Alya, and Nino were already out of my sight when I had started running. Before I knew it I was outside in the garden of the castle. I headed towards the opening of the hedge maze. I was listening for any  activity or people running inside it.

Hearing nothing I turn  back to run inside, except I turn back to find 3 people blocking my way. It was one women and two men. The women had a ballgown on...? It was purple and was covered with so much lace it looked like it should be the home of a spider. The two men looked like twins the only thing different about them were their suit colors.  One  had red with stripes and the other blue with stripes.

"Princess we are honored  to be in your presence." The woman said curtsying while red and blue bowed.

"Yeah alot of people  say that to me...WAIT!!! I mean i'm honored that you think so!" I'm so dumb! I let my ladybug side show!

"Um, Princess can we talk somewhere else?" The blue man asked as he looked around the garden.

" Sure. I have no problems wi-" 

"Great." They started dragging me inside the hedge maze after they rudely inturrupted me.

We were completly lost inside the maze. And my objective to find and stop my friends went down the hole.

"Where are your guards, Princess?" The blue man said letting go of my wrist.

"Oh, I don't need any guards so I don't have any." Saving Paris made me stronger. Even if it didn't give me abs...

"Wow. She's just as arrogant as they say. It's disgusting." The red man turned his face away and pretended to barf.

"Yeah. I agree. I mean just look at her clothes. She has no sense of style." The blue aman scoffed following his brother. Honey have you seen yours? You look like your cosplaying an akuma...

"Wait... What...?" Why are they being so hostile all of the sudden?

"Aw, is the little Princess confused? Well you should know how everyone feels about you.  Born on that cursed moon." The lady smirked. So this is what it's about.

"The day everyone died. The spotted moon massacre. That's why they call you Death. BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU BRING!!!" This just got serious...

Pictures I tried to ignore start to float in my mind. Memories and regrets that haunted me on my worst days flashed before my eyes. Stop... Make it stop!

"No that's not true it was just a coincidence! It wasn't my fault! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" I was in a rush I wanted to prove.. to beilieve it wasn't me. That all of this wasn't because of me. But i've been told all my life this so how can one person be right and hundreds of other people wrong? The answer: I'm wrong. I caused it.

"You're just a curse! GO AND DI-" The red man's screaming was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Now. Now. You really shouldn't talk to a ladylike that." Wendall chided coming from one opening in the maze. "Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners? You incomptent fools. Now Scram." 

The glare Wendall sent their way was cold enough to freeze me. Which is cold considering i'm so hot. I'm sorry I saw a chance and took it. 

They ran out as fast as they could. I might just track them down just so they could go to prison for harassing me. No! Marinette your ladybug your supposed to help the needy.

"Are you okay?" Wendall said turning to me.

" Yup. I'm good. Come on i've heard people say this for years you think it would get to me?" I boasted while pushing imaginary glasses up my nose. For people who don't have real glasses. *Pushes up real glasses* Be jelly.

"Marinette. Stop. You're crying."

What?

I reached up to touch my face and find tear tracks and tears sliding down my face.

"Oh. It's fine. I'll be fine don't worry about me." Yeah after a good cry. He didn't really looked convinced but decied to let it go.

"Okay. But Marinette. Their not the only people out their who hate you. There are plenty of people who hate you. So watch your back. Because even the closest friends can't be trusted." He said turning away to walk out of the maze.

He turned around at the last second. "And don't try trusting me either."

Before Wendall left I saw the look in his eyes. It was a look of pure hate.

Hey guys I am so happy you could be reading this!!!! I'm sorry the chapter is so short it will be longer next time. Promise. Also the story is progressing!!!! So happy your reading my fanfic sorryy for the wait! Thank you again and see ya next chapter!

Rebelan out

Also this video does not belong to me all rights go to the orginal owners.