Chapter 9

Marinette Pov 

 It's been three weeks and I think Alyas a bit suspicious.I think the group is really starting to worry about me. I've been fidgety and jumpy the past weeks. I really don't want them to worry, but I cant help it! I'm sure a rebel fighting against my kingdom, is after me.It just feels as if somebody's watching me, and not the safe and loving kind.

 Anyways today is the day were leaving for China. yay. I wanted to look different to day for my last moments in Paris so I decided to put on a new outfit. I put on knee high stockings with ladybug patterned shoes. A short black skirt with a black belt along my waist to match. I blushed when I tucked a men's white tuxedo undershirt on and a large ladybug patterned sweater. Finally I put my hair in pigtails and ladybug barrettes to style it. With Tikki in her normal purse munching cookies. Ladybug also wants to make an appearance, even if they don't know.

 My parents say that since I'm a princess I have to get used to being treated like one

 My parents say that since I'm a princess I have to get used to being treated like one. Chat already does but fine fine. But I still have to be inconspicuous, so I'm taking a private plane.

 My phone starts to ring. It's Alya. Oh man! What am I going to tell her?! Pulling my hear so that my scalp stings I answer, "Hey Alys. Heh, so I'm not-oops my phone!" I yell with fake horror as my phone falls in the lake. Eh, who cares if my phone fell? I'm a princess.

"Hey Marinette we saw you walking so here we are! By the way girl, got any Crossiants?" Someone asked behind me.Crap...

"Hey guys" look there they all were staring at me. Yay.

"Why'd you hang up on me?" Alya asked sniffing in mock hurt.

"My phone fell into the lake,"I say pointing as it floats downstream."Also here's your Crossiants. Anything new for you?"

"Well for some weird reason we all get first class tickets, and Adriens father allowed him to go with us on the trip!" Nino said high fiving Adrien.

 There was this whole debate on our part to see if his father, Gabriel Agreste, would let him go to China. Adrien finally told his dad with me watching through his window to make sure he's alright, what?

  Even though his father agreed, there was something weird in there conversation. Gabriel told something to Adrien that really shook him. He was pale and his face was drawn after that. I shouldn't say anything though, i wasn't supposed to be there.ya think?

 I was the cause of them getting first class tickets. Like an invisible apology for not being there with them on the plane.

 Looking up ahead I saw Ms. Bustier. Quickly saying goodbye to my friends i went to talk to her.

"Ms. Bustier I-""Yes, yes I know your the Princess Of China." Ms. Bustier interrupted with a wave of her hand.

"How do-""How do I know? Your picture is everywhere! I'm not clueless, like your friends. Who are your number one stalkers! Come on you're best friend has a blog about you. And Adrien has a shrine to you, Ladybug." She says exasperated.