Chapter 7

I'm really sorry for not updating someone (you know who you are)convinced me to update today, so let's start. None of the videos belong to me yada yada... 

Marinette Pov

I made it to the bakery in 2 seconds flat and push open the door.

 "Maman!Papa!" I was in a panic where were they? 

Finally, I saw them siting at the table looking towards me with a grave knowing face.

 "You know?" I whisper hoping for the impossible.

 "Yes, death, we planned it, we gave them the money so your class could go." Tom said with a sad smile. He used Chinese when he said death so in reality he said Sǐwáng. Everyone else will also say it in Chinese but i'm just gonna put it in English.

I stiffened hearing the name that I had almost forgotten, a name that haunted and floated in the corners of my mind.

"But Papa-"

 "Honey I'm sorry but you know you had to go back sometime. Your a grown woman, and going back there just for interviews don't count." Sabine said before I could protest.

 "So you just decided without my consent? You can't do that...I can't do that...W-what about my friends?"My voice had faded to a whisper.

 "It's your choice Marinette we can't make it for you." That was it the argument was over, I had lost.

 "You know what you have to do if they see you together with them." Maman said sadness clear on her face.

 "Yes Maman I know, I must pretend I don't know them, then say goodbye to them forever." As I said that sentence it felt as if God himself  was going to fulfill that promise.

I know super short but dramatic no? I would write more but my dad just came back home from business and I really want to spend time with him, please forgive me. Also when Summer comes i will be updating more often with longer chapters I'll see ya later mah little rebels!!!!!