I didn't know that Chaeyoung got such a bad past with her.

But what's her motive for coming back?

To get Chaeyoung back?

And without me realizing, lesson have ended and Bambam is standing by my desk while looking at me.

"What are you thinking? You look so engrossed." Bambam said and I shook my head.

Bambam then stretch out his hand and I gladly held it.

We walk to the cafeteria and as normal, Bambam is talking and I'm listening.

After eating, me and Bambam are walking back to our class when I saw Nancy walking very fast and Chaeyoung is walking lazily behind her.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

After the lesson ended, I wanted to sleep but Nancy come and ask me to follow her.

I said I don't want but she insisted.

She dragged me out of the class and I released her grip on my wrist.

"Better do what I told you to do. Or I don't know what will I do." Nancy threatened and I sighed.

She storm off and I was following behind her lazily.

Then I saw Mina and Bambam holding hands while walking back to class.

Nancy stopped and went to have a small chat with them.

I then walked towards her and stood beside her.

"What a coincidence." Bambam said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, school is small. What do you expect?" I shot back and Mina glare at me.

"Got to go." Nancy said and sped off.

I ruffled my hair in frustration and followed her.

When I reach there, I saw Ray and the others were also eating.

I don't want to eat so I walk over and join them.

"Hey brothers." I said and sat down beside Connor.

"Hey, how are things going for you and Nancy?" Ray asked and I sighed.

"It was so bad... She's literally dragging me everywhere with her... I said I don't want and she threatened me that I better follow what she told me to do. Or she don't know what she will do." I said and they shook their heads.

"She's the worst man..." Jordan said and I nodded in agreement.

Then Nancy sat down and join us.

"You guys seems so familiar. Wait... You're Jordan right?" Nancy pointed at Jordan and asked and Jordan nodded.

"You're Tyler." Nancy said and Tyler waved his hand.

"You're Connor and Ray." Nancy said and they smile.

"I can't believe we're together again." Nancy said and they only faked a smile.

I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

After that, Nancy went to return the plates while I was waiting for her.

After that, we went back class and we saw that the professor is already there. (That's the no chill pill teacher.)

I walk to my seat and sat down.

Miracle that Mina is not chatting with Bambam.

Then the professor changed Mina's seat.