"How come you didn't know which is my room"Jiyong asked "Well Mister Kwon let me remind you that it's my first time in here,and the only room that I know is at your place with the boys!"I half shouted.

"Hehehe..Mianhe"Jiyong then opened his door and I quickly went in"Just stay here, I'll just buy some things for you"Jiyong said then left.

I went to his bathroom and check on it"Wow..is this really his bathroom? it looks like I'm in a hotel.

I went to his closet trying to find a towel,after some long searching I finally found it..and went on my business.

I heard a knock,I quickly wrapped the towel to my waist and check on the door"It's me Baby girl"I peeked at the door and I saw Jiyong holding something,and his been sweating a lot...

He raised the plastic bag and I quickly grabbed it and went inside the bathroom I checked on what's inside and I went flushed when I saw what's inside"Did..j-usst Jiyong bought this?"I stuttered...I really appreciate it at first but another thing caught my attention......

"Why the heck is there a panty in it!!!!!"My mind went histeric...Can the group swallow me nowww!!!!

But..his right though I really need it..
After I'm done with my business my only problem is...what to wear cause my skirt has stained...

I heard a soft knock"Baby girl I placed a new shorts at the bed..."Jiyong said I went out and checked on the short that Jiyong was talking about,it's a black short's with a silver chain hanging by the waist.

I hurriedly wore it and looked at the mirror...not bad... Totally love it..

I went out of his room and started walking towards their kitchen...I could hear Jiyong humming while plating his finished cook.

I tiptoed and silently went to his back and snaked my arms around his torso and rest my head at his back, making him startled a bit,I let out a giggle Jiyong slightly remove my arms and turned around.

"You,ok now baby girl?"Jiyong asked as he held my hands,I nodded and smile at him"Sorry if I was a bit meany to you"I sadly said and looked at the ground...I hate this..my mood would instantly change whenever it's red days!!!

I heard Jiyong chuckle making me totally flushing red"Ay ang fishtea ng lalaking to!"I accidentally mumbled using different language AGAIN!!!

"What did you say Babe?"Jiyong asked I shook my head furiously"it's-no-tthing!"I stammered I hit my lips multiple times Yah-Sandara you're really an idiot!!!

I was still hitting my lips when Jiyong suddenly held my wrist"Stop hitting it or you won't like, what I'll do with it"Jiyong said Seriously that made me gulped hard.

My eyes instantly widen when Jiyong went closer our nose barely touching, not even thinking I look at Jiyong's lips.

I was about to walk away when Jiyong suddenly grab my waist...

His lips smashed into mine,my eyes slowly closed as if my body has it's own mind my hands automatically went to his nape and started playing with his hairlocks,our kissis went deeper making my back lean at the counter.

"Ommo!!!!Porn!"I heard Seungri shouted which made me pushed Jiyong away.

I looked at Seungri and I saw his not alone his with Taeyang,Daesung whose mouth went hanging and Bommie covered Minzy's eyes while Top also covered CL's eyes..

"Uhh...Hey guys"I said shyly,I glared at Jiyong but he only winked at me.. jinjja!!!Aish!!!!

I helped Jiyong put the foods in the table"So you guys won't eat?"Jiyong asked as if it didn't happen tch!!!

How can he be so calm right now!!!!this man!!

Remind me why do I love this man?

I just shook my head and took a seat.
"So I'm already an aunt?"Bom suddenly asked that made me choke.

Jiyong instantly gave me some water"Noona what kind of question is that!"Jiyong whined I could see CL and Minzy trying to hold their laughter which made me roll my eyes...but seriously it was Soo freaking embarrassing!!!!

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

     A/n:Hey guys I'm really sorry if it took me really tooooooo long to update senior high is Soo busy and it's hard for me too update.plus I took the STEM which made me really crack my head😑 anyway how's this chapter sorry if it's not good...Gen.math and calculus will really going to be the cause of my death....

                                            Blackfrost