Chapter 16 (final part)

Start from the beginning

I couldn't saw anything,I just smile and hugged him.

Y/n-Thank you so much,you and Yoongi are really heroes!-I kissed him an the cheek and he blush a littel.-Wait....now that I remember DONT TELL ME THAT THE PERSON KISSED ME BEFORE WAS YOONGI >////<.AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!Fucking Min Yoongi that perv!!!

Taehyung-Offical Im going to kill him :)

Yona-Jung....kook...-she was stared to open her eyes and Jungkook run to her.

Jungkook-Yona....Yona I'm her....im next to you...and im never going to leave you again!-He said between tears.

I come close to Taehyung and whispered in his ear.

Y/n-Ok what is going on with him,did you hypnotized him or something?Because if you dont have hypnotized him lets run away now that we have the chance .

Taehyung laugh to my words and grabbed me by me waist.

Taehyung-Everything its ok now,we can be together-he said and kissed my forehead.

Jungkook take Yona in bride style.

Jungkook-Im going to take care for you from now Yona,I promise.

Yona-Do you mean that?!

Jungkook-*smile* of course.

Yona-Y/n!

I go to her and she hugged me.

Yona-Y/n im...im sorry...I didnt know what I was going I....-I cut her.

Y/n-Its ok ^^ you dont have to apoligize,its was my fault too because I didn't take care for my little sister.-I get down on one knee.-Please Yona forgive me that I wasn't a good sister,please.

Yona-NOOO!!You are a very good sister and I love you so much,you tried a lot of times to stop you marriage with Jungkook because of me,you were feeling bad for me,that means that you love me so much!^^

I got up and look at her,I hugged her so hard that she couldn't breath anymore.

Yona-Ok,I just wake up from my death dont kill me again please!

Y/n-Ahaha I'm so sorry.

Jungkook-Finally...you laugh-he said and give me a soft bunny smile.

Y/n-Thank you  that you change.

Jungkook-Y/n you have a special place in my heart and you have to know that...and If that asshole Taehyung hurt you im going to kill him,from real the other time.

Taehyung-Yeah..yeah keep talking,I'm so afraid for you,you dont see it? :P

Jungkook:

-_- I still dont understand why you like him?

Jin-People sorry that I'm interrupt you but we have to go to Yoongi,he is ok but he needs help tho.

Y/n-Oh,you are right let's go.

Yona-Oh Y/n wait Im coming too-she said and got up from Jungkook.

Jungkook POV.

When the others gone and me and Taehyung were alone I call him.

Jungkook-Taehyung

Taehyung-huh,yes?

Jungkook-I want to ask you,how did you make the "prison ritual" this is a ritual that only the royal vampires can make,who are you from real Taehyung?I dont know your last name you know that?

Taehyung -*laugh*Really right now Jungkook,you dont trust me yet?Well am going to tell you then...My really name is Kim Taehyung,I'm the prince from Kim kingdom.

Jungkook-Kim Taehyung?!The...the lost prince?!

Taehyung-I'm not lost my parents just wanted to protect me and send me and my cousin Jin out of my kingdom.

Jungkook-They want to protect you ,from who?

~A few hours later (A/n why this remember me spongerbob XD lol).~

*Y/n POV*

Yoongi wake up and I was so close to him,I was really greatful ,he have saved me two times until now.

Y/n-Yoongi.

Yoongi-Y/n?What to you want here ?Are you supposed to have fled with Taehyung now?

Y/n-I dont have to run anymore,because two of my friends help me a lot,Thank you Yoongi,you are a true friend-I said and hugged him,I kiss his forehead and after that his face become red,his cat ear and tail come out.

Yoongi-Aaahh.....Guys please dont look at me-he said and cover his face with a pillow.

Y/n-Hahaha.

I looked at Taehyung,I'm so happy that I can be with him now and nothing can't stop us to be together.

Taehyung whispered in my ear

"Y/n,I love you,do you want to be my wife?"

I looked at him softly and said:

"Yes I want to be your wife,the guardian angel,your everything,I love you Kim Taehyung."

I am going to love you until the last day of my life.

~The END.