Chapter 6

Taehyung kept looking down with a guilty face.He was afraid,he was thinking I would get him away,because he thought I was mad at him,but actually I hugged him and I stared crying.

Y/n-Where have you been all this time you dumd silly!

Taehyung openned his eyes and a tear appeared in his face.He hugged me back.

Taehyung-Y/n Im sorry,I didn't mean to.....

Y/n-shshh....-I puted my hand on his mouth-don't say anything,just hug me,continue hug me.

He smile and hugged me tighter.Then he went near the window,looked outside and said:

Taehyung-I have to go.

Y/n-No please,-I said gradding his hand-no don't leave ,not yet,please stay with me tonight.

Taehyung-what?!

Y/n-please Tae stay with me tonight,i need you!!!-I said with teary eyes and I started sobbing.Taehyung come closer and put his arm aroud my belly.

Taehyung-shshh...im here,don't cry,I will never let you alone again.

Taehyung POV

She look so sad and it seemslike she has some troubles.

End Taehyung POV

He kissed me in the forhead and then we went sleep.But now I felt unsleep,being on Taehyung's arms made my heart beat like crazy.For the first time I was hearing a vampire's heart beat and I was surprised.

Taehyung was sleeping in an angelic way,I started cudding his staright and soft hair,while coming closer to him I saw his smooth neck(jawline 😏)so I could not resist anymore and I bit him.

He opened his eyes.

Taehyung-Y...Y/n....

Y/n-I'm sorry,I didn't mean to,I could not resist.

He got up and looked at me,then he wiped the blood in my lips.He came closer to me and with a smile he said:

Taehyung-Your heart is beating like crazy,I can feel it.

I blushed .

Taehyung-You still are the same sweet girl.

Taehyung grabbed my chin,got more closer and then he kissed me.Of course i kiss him back.I looked down,then raised my head and while looking at him completely blushed I said:

Y/n-Tae...-I lowered my head.

Taehyung smiled and said "what's wrong?"

Y/n-Tae...Tae can you...can you be my first?

Taehyung's eyes winded.

Taehyung-A...are you sure?

Y/n-Yes!

He came closer to my ear and whispered :

"Ok,I'm going to be gentel".

Autor:Don't worry there is not a smut piece I just have write the act but not with details.

He started to take of my dress and I unfasten the first three buttons of his shirt.He felt my heart beat raising and suddenly he hugged me.

Taehyung-shhh...it's ok keep calm.

Y/n-Ok,you're right.

That night was special because for the first time I felt him completely.I felt him in my body and it was so magic.He marked me many times and I was so happy for that,besause that means I was his and only his.I could felt his love,when we did that.

He held my hand.

Y/n-Tae...Tae I love you!

Taehyung-I...I love you too Y/n,you are the love of my life.

Y/n-and you're mine.

I felt so tired after that and I went to sleep.

Tae left early in the morning,but he left a message and a rose next to me.

Jungkook came into my room and saw me while sleeping.He notice the letter,so he took it and read it.

"Y/n,

I am so happy that we met each other again.Last night was the most incredible night of my life.For the first time,we show our love to each other and finally anyone can see who you belong to.I love you so much and I will always protect you,I won't let anyone hurt you my precious flower.I am sorry that I had to leave so fast,but I didn't want the guards to find me in the castle because you would get in troubles.Take care for yourself until I come back again.                                                                                                                                                      Taehyung"

Jungkook came out of him self and it became worse when he saw the marks that Taehyung let on my body,but when he looked me in the eye he tried to controll himself.He went to his room and turned it into a horrible place,it looks like a tornado has passed throw.His powers were out of controll and because of his strong power (Strong power thank you! XD) two horns and two wings of devil come out (when a vampire goes on his final stad these things happen).

Jungkook-Why?Why the heck she loves Taehyung?What does he has that I don't!WHY!!!-he yelled as he bresked everything in front of him.

The hole palace and kingtom started shaking.All the people could felt Jungkook anger.

All the people could felt Jungkook anger