Wrong Impressions: A Preview

First Impressions A Sequel Preview: Wrong Impressions

A small preview for the Sequel of First Impressions: Wrong Impressions. Thank you so much for the 1k in First Impressions, never thought I would get that far! Thank you, everyone,, who read this story. I'll only upload Wrong Impressions if I see enough support on this preview so comment, vote and share! Thank you so much~~

.

.

.

Dimension traveling is a complicated thing. In one world 6 months have passed, although you felt like it was just a couple of hours. This was the case of Sonic The Hedgehog who was currently sitting down on front of who seemed to be a taller Amy Rose, definitely not his Amy or at least that's what he thought.

"Now explain to us...what happened?"- Shadow asked Sonic who looked so small compared to before. Tails,Knuckles, Sticks, and Amy where there.

"No! I am telling you...I am not from here, I need to go back to my world! And now!"- Sonic was desperate, Eggman could be attacking and hurting his friends now.

"So...you are not my Sonic"- Amy looked down to the floor. She didn't want to cry, but watching Sonic, not hers but still Sonic from another dimension was completely heartwarming. She was happy and sad, she never thought she would see his face again. Shadow noticed this and couldn't do much. Shadow was slowly losing it. He didn't want to admit it but he wanted Amy so bad. He will always support her, but he didn't want her mourning the death of Sonic all of her life.

"I am sorry Amy...but I really need to go back to my own world...I need to go back to my Amy"- Sonic blushed and he stood up in order not to be seen. He didn't want to show his weak side to anyone, not on the moments he needed to be the strongest the most.

"How long did it take you to get here, Sonic?"- Tails asked him, already he was making a theory on his head.

"The last thing I remember is fighting Infinite...then I collapsed...then I woke up on the beach here...so a couple of hours ago?"-Sonic answered and he looked over to Knuckles, amazed...he was HUGE!

"In our world...it has been six months ever since out Sonic disappears...maybe...this Sonic and our Sonic got switched!"- Tails said out loud, finally realizing that his theory might be true after all.

"Just think about...our Sonic used the power of the 'Chaos Emeralds' in order to make Lyric disappear......Sonic didn't want to die, he teletransported himself somewhere else unconsciously... we can't have two Sonic's in our dimension due to that will cause our world to destroy itself...That's why you and our Sonic switched places! Our Sonic is still alive in your world!"- Tails finished saying.

"How are we going to get him back?"- Sticks asked.

"We have to use the Chaos Emeralds...This Sonic can take us to his dimension"- Tails said.

"Didn't you say there can't be two Sonic's in the same dimension or the world will destroy itself?"- Shadow didn't want to have raised up their hopes.

"In my dimension, we have had two of me in the same place before...nothing happened... I believe that physics of my world and yours are different"- Sonic added, ready to follow whatever Tails had in mind.

"Then, there should be no problem with us being there as well with our counterparts"- Tails then looked up to Amy and added.

"Amy...we are going to see Sonic soon...we are!"

Amy smiled at Tails and then looked up at Sonic and smiled at him as well. The smile was different, and Shadow noticed. Amy looked happier, full of hope, and her eyes shining. Shadow missed seeing this side of her and he hated not to be the cause of Amy's better change. He hated knowing that in the six months he had been with her, he couldn't make her smile, not even once. But this Sonic was here for only two hours and he already made her happier than he could ever do...Shadow got the Wrong Impression of Amy.

.

.

.