First Impressions Pt.2

First Impressions

Pt.2

ShadamyBoom!

Just like promised, Shadow and Amy met more constantly. And by constantly, I mean four to five days a week. Amy will talk about the constant battles with Eggman and Shadow would always listen carefully even if he knew the ending for each story. With "Team Sonic" always kicking Eggman's butt. Shadow will always keep Amy updated about his constant search for the Chaos Emeralds and Lyric's possible uprising. Before leaving to search for an Emerald, he made sure to tell Amy, which made her respond with an "I'll wait for you."

Time has passed since Amy last saw Shadow and she began to worry. She was honestly enjoying her time with the black hedgehog and didn't want him to stop coming to see her. Amy didn't even know where he was living, so she couldn't go investigate in case Shadow was in trouble and needed help. The only thing she could do was to trust him and pretend like nothing was happening in front of her friends, which were currently eating all together at Meh Burger

"It's already been a week" Amy thought out-loud. Looking down at her burger, she began to think about the possibilities that might have to happen to Shadow, but once again, she knew he could take care of himself.

"A week for what Ames?" Sonic asked curious about what the pink hedgehog could be thinking.

"You have been kinda out" Tails asked as well as he took a bite out of his burger.

"Uh? No, it's nothing!" Amy said and took a sip of her soda rapidly.

"Come on! What is it? Did you forget to water your plants for a week? Did you forget to wash your clothes for a week? Because that has happened to me and-"Sticks began but was interrupted by Knuckles.

"No guys, Amy is just worried that her boyfriend hasn't come to visit her for a week!" That was said and while Amy was choking on her soda, everyone went to stare at her with a surprised look.

"What? eh? Boyfriend, Amy you have a boyfriend?, it's not like I care or anything but-"Sonic began to blabber at supersonic speed.

"What? No, I don't have a boyfriend, I-"

" Don't be shy Amy! I have heard you guys talking a couple of times!" Knuckles said.

"What? How?" Amy asked almost yelling.

" I sometimes pass by your house because I do weight lifting near there, and I have heard you talk to someone regularly, I don't know who he was, but since it's your business, I didn't pay to much importance." Knuckles explained, while calmly eating his burger.

"Wow, Knuckles, I never saw you as one to take people's privacy into consideration." Tail said surprised.

"There's a whole history you don't know about me bruh"

"Anyways Amy, who is this guy? Is he rich? Does he own a technological corporation in which they have world domination as their main goal?!"

"He is not my boyfriend!"Amy yelled, blushing really hard.

"Then who the heck is he?" Sonic asked, a bit angry at the fact and forgetting about his chili dog. Knuckles out of nowhere took out some popcorn, already feeling where this was going. Tails and Sticks decided to join him and just sit back, relax and enjoy the upcoming drama.

"He, uh, he is...My student!" Amy said quickly already sweating and not really thinking about the consequences.

"You have to stay quiet... if not I'll kick you out" Dave came out of nowhere and just like he came with his "I don't care attitude" he left.