First Impressions Pt.7

In previous chapters: After Lyric's successful plan to transfer Shadow's immortality to him, Shadow seemed to forget everything he did including all the time he spend with Amy. After escaping from Lyric's lab, there were some arguments but nothing that the gang couldn't handle. Amy and Shadow stayed to take care of the village as many of the people were homeless as the gang was taking care of the elderly in Stick's Doom Bunker. Words were said and yes, they kissed.

"...."

"....."

"....."

"...are you going to say something?"

"...Yes... I HATE YOU!!!"

"Your lips didn't say the same thing"

Amy really couldn't think of a good comeback to say to Shadow, she wished something could suddenly hit her head and made her forget everything.

" am I interrupting something?"

PRAISE THE CHAOS

Both Amy and Shadow turned around to find Sonic looking down at them with doubting eyes, Amy's eyes sparkled, thankful that she was saved by her only hero. Shadow noticed her smile and turned around not paying attention to him, a bit angry at the fact. He didn't even notice Amy standing up getting closer to Sonic as she noticed that Sonic was carrying a big, heavy back pack.

" ...Thank Chaos you are here, I don't think I can be with Shadow any longer." -Amy said loud enough for Shadow to hear.

"What happened?"- Sonic asked looking over at Shadow who was still sitting and had no sign to turn around.

"Nothing, he is just annoying."

"...yeah, but you liked it that way."

"SHADOW!"- Amy said while blushing.

"Amy what does he mea-"

"NOTHING, HEHEH, AH WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN THAT BACKPACK?"

"Oh, I brought more supplies, will you help me pass it around?"- Sonic said, forgetting quickly about the events, more excited about spending sometime with Amy.

"Yeah, sure, let's go"
With that, Amy and Sonic went around passing food and other supplies around, Sonic holding in his back the heavy backpack, while Amy opened it and took the food out.

Shadow watched them from afar. He had mixed feelings about the couple. He wasn't an idiot, he likes Amy. He definitely did. Did he love her? Hell no...or so he believes. He had an attraction towards her, may be it was something more like sexual attraction. Of course he was the ultimate life form, he didn't need to sleep, eat or have sex, however he still can get the feeling of need and he can still enjoy to do those things. However, this was different, Shadow wanted to spend his time with Amy, he wanted to talk to her and do things with her. He really wanted to know about what happened before and during "Finding the Chaos Emeralds" mission. Of course he knew he would eventually know, but he wanted it to hear it from Amy.

Shadow watched how Sonic softly put his arm around Amy's shoulder, and Amy seemed so used to the act. He honestly didn't like the sight. Of course he wouldn't see himself and Amy doing that. They were so different, Amy a lost romantic and he was just not as excited. None the less, Sonic and Amy were the perfect couple, he could even see them getting married and having a nice family together... a nice peaceful family, something that he was not meant to have. Not until he lost his immortality, deep down, he was grateful that it happened. But even, if he wanted a family, it was not that easy. He still didn't know if in reality he wanted a family or he just wished for sexual intercourse, or may be both.