First Impressions Pt.1

First Impressions

Shadamy Boom!

               There was no particular reason why she stopped to help him. She had no business with him on the least. Of course, they weren't strangers to each other, they have shared some words couple of times before but that was about it. However, for some strange reason, and because of her good nature she carried an injured Shadow the Hedgehog all the way from the forest to her warm home. It has already been an hour since Amy took care of Shadow's injuries, and still, wonder what the so-called "ultimate life form" most of been through in order to be in kind of state. Never in her life, she thought that Shadow of all hedgehogs will be laying in her bed, sleeping so comfortably. She stood up from her seat and decided to make some warm soup in case Shadow was hungry when he wakes up. It was beginning to rain after all and it became chilly not so long ago.

"Wait... being the ultimate life form... does Shadow get hungry?"-Amy thought, already closing the door behind her and heading towards the kitchen.

"Well, even if he doesn't get hungry, that doesn't mean he cannot enjoy food"- and with that, our pink hedgehog began to cook.

        Shadow didn't know why he woke up. Maybe it was because of the thunder or because of the sweet smell that was coming from the kitchen. He slowly stood up from the bed and by taking a quick look he knew exactly where he was. In the house of certain pink hedgehog. Oh well, it could have been worse, he could have been stuck with one of her other friends like Knuckles or Sticks, who in his opinion, were harder individuals to understand. The smell was becoming stronger and he decided to go take a look to whatever Amy was preparing. He opens the door and calmly went to the kitchen were he found Amy cooking a warm soup.

"Hey sleeping beauty, enjoyed your sleep?"- Amy said, looking at him. Shadow was a bit taken back by her sudden way of addressing him. But once again, she helped him, so he didn't mind at all.

"Indeed, I did"- Shadow said calmly.

"Well then, please take a sit, I am done with the noodle soup, I'll serve you some"- As Amy finished her sentence, Shadow did as she told him. He didn't want to admit it but he was looking forward the soup. Amy placed a bowl in front of him. Shadow could already taste the spices and as soon as Amy gave him the spoon he began to dig in.

"Well, I guess you do get hungry after all"- Amy said as she sat down in front of Shadow, watching him rapidly eat the soup. Shadow was hoping that his actions weren't obvious but seems like he failed miserably.

"I won't die from hungriness, but I still get the feeling of it"- Shadow said as he finished his food.

"And besides, this is the first homemade food I had in a while"

"Well, I am really glad you enjoyed my cooking"-Amy was all smiles, something about Shadow eating her food so enthusiastically made her warm on the inside. However, Shadow suddenly stood up.

"Well I think I need to take my leave"-Shadow walked towards the door but Amy stopped him.

"Wait, the storm is still pretty strong, and you are still hurt, why don't you stay for a little longer?"- Amy said almost begging. Shadow looked over to her, he thought about it for a second and nodded his head in agreement.

"Great, wait in the living room, I'll go make some hot chocolate"- And with that, Amy went off to quickly make some small snacks.

Shadow sat down and quickly analyzed his situation. It was just that everything happened so fast that he didn't have the time to figure out what was happening. Amy was a good person, he knew that. In all honesty, he was in a better situation right now than previous situations he has being through before. It was peaceful, something that he really appreciated.