S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

"I thought you and Mina came to school together? Why would she reach here earlier than you?" Ray asked.

"Well, I head to the toilet and wanted to go back class but I saw that. So I run to Han River and let out my emotions." I said and they sighed simultaneously.

I look at them and they give me a confused look.

"What?" Connor asked.

"Why are you guys sighing? Shouldn't I be the one?" I said and they laughed.

"Well, that's because we don't have a sister-in-law anymore. That's sad." Jordan said and I shook my head.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." I said and they nodded.

We start to make our way to the cafeteria and once I enter the cafeteria, I saw Mina and Bambam chatting happily.

Bambam even feed her and Mina left a peck on his cheek.

I couldn't stand that scene so I look away and went to buy food.

After buying, I was looking for a empty table and luckily I saw one.

But what's unlucky is Mina is just right beside me.

I can hear her laughter, her voice, her cheerful tone and I can see her beautiful gummy smile.

I turn away and soon, Ray and the others came back.

"Hey bro, why are sitting here? Doesn't it feels hurt?" Connor asked and I sighed.

"It doesn't matters. I will not interfere her problems in the future." I said and they start eating.

We quickly eat finish and I was walking pass Mina's table.

My right thigh accidentally touched her back and I quickly retreat it back.

I quickly walk away and went back to class.

*time skip to after lesson*

I grabbed my bag and start walking back home.

I have my emotionless face while walking back.

When I reached back home, I quickly went to shower and flopped down on my bed.

'So he's your happiness. Then I will give you my blessings.' I thought and slowly fall asleep.

After sleeping for hours, noona came in and say that dinner's ready.

I followed her and once all of the plates is nicely placed and dishes are served, we sat down and started eating.

After eating, I quickly took my plate and cutlery to wash.

Then I head back to my room.

I was playing with my phone when someone knocked the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Tzuyu." I then went to open the door and he came in.

He sat down on my bed while I closed the door and locked it.

"Hey, what happen? I saw you treating Mina coldly. Something happen?" Tzuyu asked and I slightly nodded.

"Tell me." Tzuyu said and I take in a deep breath.

"This morning, after we reached school, I went to the toilet and after using the toilet, I was walking down the hallway, making my way to class when I suddenly saw Mina making out with Bambam. I don't know how to react because it was so sudden. I then run to Han River and let out my emotions. That's the reason why I'm late for class." I said and Tzuyu patted my back.