Chapter 5: You Kiss and I Tell

Start from the beginning

********

~January's P.O.V.~

  "Woah! You okay?" I questioned the girl behind the cashier (according to her name tag, her name's Miranda) who was about to faint. Wait, she just fainted. "Oh, Harry. What you do to these girls is amazing." I told him as I jumped over the counter, which was actually a pretty big challenge due to the fact Alishia made me wear three inch wedges.

  "Is she okay?" Harry asked me while walking around the counter over to where I was crouched down.

  "Yes, Harry. She's in perfect health because she's just lying here on the ground, unconscious. Harry, that's just about the worst question to ask in this situation." I shook my head in disapprovement.

  "Oh zip it! Can you please give me a plastic cup from that stack behind you?" he ordered. I looked behind me and found what he was talking about. I sprung up from my crouching position and I reached for the cup stack, taking three by accident. I threw the two extra cups over my shoulder and handed Harry one. "Thanks, love." I watched him as he walked over to the sink a couple of feet behind him and started to fill the cup with water. "Stand back a bit, would you?"

  "Sure." I simply said.

  "Okay." I took a couple steps back and bit my thumb, waiting for Harry's next move. He crouched down next to Miranda and spilled the contents of the cup on her face in a snap of a wrist. Miranda suddenly awokened from her short slumber and jumped up, feeling her face.

  "W- what happened?" Miranda asked no one in particular. Her eyes finally landed on Harry. "Oh, that happened..." Harry just smiled at her.

  "Are you okay?" I walked a bit closer to her, folding my arms.

  "Yeah. I guess. The back of my head is kind of sore though from the impact of the floor."

  "That makes sense." I grinned warmly at her. Harry reached out his hand and helped her up.

  "Sorry about that, Harry. And sorry about the discontent of seeing that, miss." Miranda apologized to us in turn.

  "Oh, you have nothing to apologize about, Miranda! It was all just one big coincidental event." I assured the girl.

  "If you say so! Um, Harry? Would you mind giving me a quick autograph?" she asked the popstar.

  "Oh, not at all! Not at all." Harry replied. Miranda walked over to the cash register and tore off some receipt paper and grabbed a pen, handing it to Harry. Harry swiftly finished writing on the small sheet of paper and handed it to her with one of his cheeky smiles.

  "Thanks!"

  "No problem, love." Harry told her. She started to fix herself up and walked around for a second. I looked down at the puddle of water before me. Miranda walked into the puddle and she suddenly slipped. But right before her head was about to hit the cold tile floor, Harry ran over and grabbed her hand and slipped his other hand on her back. They stood there for about a second, looking like they were losing theirselves in each other's eyes. Harry's eyes widened and he suddenly switched their positions as he was about to topple down. She was on top of him as he was flat on the floor.

  It felt out of place for me to be there.

  It was like I was watching a movie scene unfold before me, and I was the audience.

  I didn't like the movie so far.

  They stayed like that for about a minute.

  Then.

  She.

  Leaned.

  In.

  And.