CHAPTER TWO: THE MEETING

・。**❀✿**♬♩♪♩ ♥ ♩♪♩♬*:.。.。:+*♥+:♩♬・。..+

๑third person's pov

"You're doing great, V!" Jimin exclaimed, which happens to be his boss' boyfriend, Min Yoongi. The memory is somehow still fresh and it lingers on his mind. He's now happy with his new job and new friends. Since no one has ever dared to stay with him till the end.

He smiles sweetly at his bestfriend. Yes, his bestfriend. Who wouldn't love him, anyway? He's the sweetest guy he has ever met. Probably, one of the most genuine so far.

The said male gives him a thumbs up and nods sincerely, mouthing a "you can do it!". He flashes a bright smile, winking in return before covering the half of his face with a golden mask decorated with diamons and such.

As soon as he's done checking himself out on the mirror, he heaves out a soft sigh to cheer himself up. He's been doing this for months now but he's still a bit not so used to it. A bit more and he'd be fine.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we've been waiting for! Are you ready?" Yells by Jimin through the microphone. Everyone cheers and make noises that instantly blend together along with the blasting music.

The neon lights dance across every corner of the huge party place, sex filled the air as the DJ played a dirty music. The ground has been lighted up in different colors, which turned into much sensual ones in no time.

"Everyone, let's welcome-the pride of The Palace, V!" The crowd became louder as the song played in the background, driving them insane and wild.

♫ Tell me something
I need to know.
Then take my breath and never
let it go.
If you just let me
invade your space,
I'll take the pleasure,
take it with the pain. ♫

When V stepped on the stage, the people began to swish money in the air. Hands smashing down against the stage to wave their cash, just a way of adoration for the loving gem. Everyone else is wearing expensive masks to cover their faces.

The said blond is wearing a golden miniskirt that jumps whenever he walks like a fierce kitten, showing off his milky thighs. The skirt covers half the upper part of his thighs, enough to make the people drool over the skin he's been revealing. The backup dancers sway their body according to the music like wild animals, but nothing more than what V can do.

The male grinds his body against the pole standing at the center, with his long legs on both sides, his high heels creating inaudible sounds whenever it reaches the floor.

♫ And if in the moment I bite my lip,
Baby, in that moment you'll know this
is something bigger than us
and beyond bliss.
Give me a reason to believe it. ♫

He then grabbed a chair to sit on like a queen, legs separated as he does stunts before turning around to poke his ass out towards the audience, moving his hips side to side.

♫ 'Cause if you want to keep me,
you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta
Got to love me harder. ♫

As the song passes by, the most awaited moment has arrived. Where he'll choose someone from the people-and it's yet the most exciting part.

He looked around and spotted a random gal but before he could ever point his finger, someone behind him tugged onto the fancy chains that are wrapped around his torso, resulting for him to spin around at the forceful pull.

His wide, doe eyes has met a stern, dark gaze. For an unknown reason, his knees wobble in fear and excitement. The throng of drunk people chant in mirth and glee at the sudden appearance of the good looking gentleman. Some snorted, a few growled in jealousy but the party goes well anyway.

I know your motives
and you know mine.
The ones that love me
I tend to leave behind.
If you know about me,
and choose to stay.
Then take the pleasure and
take it with the pain. ♫

"Hi, princess. Wanna give me a bit of dancing?" The raspy voice sends shivers down to his spine, making fall submissive for the first time.

The much taller man took a seat in front of him, big hands on both sides of his petite hips. The small boy took it as a hint and sat over the other's thighs, straddling his lap like a cowboy. The raven haired leaned forwards near his ear, "Show me what you got, honey. Don't disappoint sir."

♫ And if in the moment
you bite your lip,
when I get you moaning
you'll know it's real.
Can't you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make you feel like
it's the first time. ♫

V starts to rolls his hips back and forth in the most innocent way, exactly against the latter's crotch, gracefully humping and sliding his buttcrack along the huge clothed manhood, emitting pleasurable noises from the fine gent.

His low grunts sound so beautiful, they seem like heaven calling; bringing and hauling him up to sin more.

Satisfaction rushed into him, encouraging him to grip onto his shoulders which he did so and pressed himself down firmly against him. Loving the warmth radiating from his solid chest as he looked up to stare into his pitch-black eyes he didn't go unnoticed despite of the mask that he's wearing to cover his upper face. V bites onto his bottom lip since his lower face is covered anyway, just to muffle his unholy groans.

He noticed that the song is almost done so he gets off of the male's lap quickly before striding his way to the backstage without looking back, breathing heavily. The crowd didn't seem to notice him being so anxious and instead extend the bliss they're feeling at the very moment, dancing against each other.

The masculine youth just smirked there, gaze trailed behind the attractive boy which also happens to be the one to catch his attention.

"Lovely."