Killer-15

3rd person pov
Jungkook traps wonwoo. Hopefully nobody sees them. Barley anyone believes the other side anyway.
Jungkook slowly sparkles the mixture onto wonwoo.
"This is amusing to you Jungkook? Seeing people in pain?" Wonwoo asked.
"It's called justice." Jungkook said plainly. With no emotion at all.
"This isn't you! If you were stable you would let me live!" Wonwoo said.
"YOU ARENT LIVING. NOR AM I SO SHUT UP ABOUT LIVING WHEN I AM JUST DEFEATING YOU. I AM NOT KILLING YOU." Jungkook screamed.
Wonwoo stayed silent.
"Don't don't call me unstable. You are the unstable one here." Jungkook said. Again, his face was plain.
"I just wanted to make myself happy." Wonwoo said in despair.
"Well ruining other people's lives isn't gonna make you happy. And staying on the other side isn't gonna make you happy either." Jungkook said.
"Now shut up I'm pouring the rest. Goodbye now." Jungkook said with a smirk.
Wonwoo stopped moving. His mind shut down. He isn't here anymore. Jungkook checked his phone and got an alert.
11:00pm day 2.
Get back to the hospital to return to your body.
Jungkook ran to the hospital and into his room.
He saw Taehyung and ghost investigators there.
Their heads were low.
"I'm here guys. Time to go back." Jungkook said.
"Rest in peace Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok said.
Taehyung was now sobbing. He didn't believe anymore. Nobody didn't except hoseok.
"Wait, why is my detector going haywire?" The investigator said.
Taehyung stood up quickly and looked around.
"Jungkook? Are you there!?" Taehyung yelled.
"Taetae can you hear me?" Jungkook asked. Hoping he can.
"Guys I heard mumbling and a faint voice. I think it was jungkooks." Taehyung said.
"He is here." Hoseok said. Trying to get Jungkooks body going again. Hoseok pumped jungkooks lifeless chest and blew air into his mouth.
Jungkook is alive. His body is breathing. But Jungkook can't get back in.
Jungkook is stuck on the other side and can't get out.
"God damn it!" Jungkook yells. Trying to get back in.
Jungkook starts to feel weak. It's getting harder for him to stand up strait and keep his eyes open.
Jungkooks timer has 1:00:00 left. If he can't get into his body by the timer ends,
He will be gone on both sides.
——————————————————
Just a filler! Might post another chapter tonight whoop whoop. And tomorrow is my last day of schoollllll.
I feel like this story may end soon :( but I will be doing a namjin story after this but related to another book that isn't bts related.
Pls vote and comment bc ilyyy