Fake-11

Taehyungs pov
I noticed that jungkooks phone kept on ringing all night. So I decided to take a peak. I know it was wrong of me but after all this stuff going on I should be allowed to check right?
12 texts from 00M1
"What the fuck?" I mumbled.
I opened jungkooks phone and noticed what he said about me and it made my heart flutter.
00M1
Hey there ;)
JUNGK00K
Who is this?
00M1
Want a sugar daddy? I can be you'res? :)
JUNGK00K
Nah I'm taken by my favorite.
Btw it's *yours
-
I am so proud of him for sticking up for himself and ignoring this random guy. I feel that I could trust him even more.
"Hey Jungkook, this guy has been blowing up your phone all night." I whispered to Jungkook to wake him up peacefully.
"I know, can you block him for me? It getting annoying." Jungkook mumbled but I still managed to understand him.
"Sure babe." I said trying to make him flustered.
"Thank you, baBy bOy." Jungkook said with an attitude.
"Like I said you aren't topping. Get that idea outta your head before I have to prove to you that you are not topping." I said laughing.
"I would rather not. I don't want my ass stretched out just yet. I mean I wouldn't feel anything because your too small so.."
Jungkook said
"You lil bitch." I said laughing my ass off. He has had such a sense of humor lately.
"I'm your lil bitch." Jungkook said then pecking me on the lips afterwards.
"Yes you are." I said then I kissed him again but deeper than before.
This kiss was filled with love, passion, and hope that everything will be okay and go back to normal.
3rd person pov
Luckily nothing tragic happened to Taehyung and Jungkook that night.
Only the power went out but it was also storming so that could be the reason.
Jungkook had a bad dream though.
A really bad "person" was texting him and then hurt him and Taehyung afterwards.
He ignored the idea about the random guy texting him because Taehyung blocked him long ago.
Taehyung now got a notification on his phone.
1 message from 00M1
"That username seems similar" Taehyung thought.

00M1
I was wondering if we could be friends. You seem like a nice guy.
Tata<3
I wouldn't mind being friends but it's creepy that you just texted me out of nowhere.
00M1
Oh I'm sorry.
Taehyung dropped his phone on his face and his phone flipped upside down.
"What the fuck?" Taehyung said when he read the random guys username out loud.
1W00
"It's fucking wonwoo. How?! He is dead!" Taehyung shouted to himself.
"Taehyung what happened?" Jungkook said because he heard yelling.
"Wonwoo is texting us!" Taehyung said
"No. Please no." Jungkook broke into tears.
"I NEED THIS TO STOP" Jungkook screamed in agony.
——————————————————
Another chapter bc I love y'all.
And I need internet friends lol so hmuuuu
Pls vote and comment ideas for next chapters!