Scared

Rye's P.O.V pt.2

I layed in the bed with her,I was bored so I went on my phone. I was looking at posts that the boys and I were tagged in, all the posts were awesome! I love the roadies so much. I was on my phone looking at posts for about 4 hours I then realized it was 11:15 and I was tired last night the boys and I stayed up till 4:00 am and had to wake up at 6:00 am to go home so you could say I was pretty tired. I got out of the bed and went to the washroom to brush my teeth, I then changed into some boxers, turned off the lights then crawled into bed next to Devyn I accidentally touched her leg and realized she was as cold as ice, I checked for a pulse cause I'll admit I was quite worried at this point she hasn't woken yet, I checked for the pulse and she was breathing thank god. Her still being cold I pulled her into my arms and held her there till I started to doze off. I felt a little bit of movement but brushed it off. "Rye?" I heard a soft voice ask, it was Devyn she was finally awake "mhm?"I reply looking down at her "why am I soaking wet?" She questioned, "you were in the rain" I say loosening my hold on her waist "bra's are disgusting when wet and these underwear" she says quietly " do you want a pair of my boxers?" I ask her "would you mind?" She asks respectfully "not at all" I reply while crawling over top of her going to grab her a towel and putting a different sweatshirt that isn't wet to put it in the dryer for a bit, I gave her the towel and boxers, I went to grab the sweater because it had been about 3 minutes since I put it in and also to let her get changed. I walked back into the room with the sweater and handed it to her. She then proceeded to change while I sat on the edge of the bed and went on my phone, I looked up and saw her struggling to get the wet sweater off " need some help" I laughed and when she turned around to look at me it was stuck on her one arm and she couldn't get it over her head, I went over and carefully lifted it over her head, she went to put the warm sweater on with her soaked bra still on " your gonna sleep with that soaked bra on?" I said to her, she just paused " I guess" she said "Dev" I say in a sarcastic tone while walking up behind her and unclipping it for her with one hand and I had the towel in the other hand, once it was off I put the towel around her to dry off and rubbed her back where she wouldn't be able to reach with the towel then I hopped back into bed, she slid the sweater on and climbed back into bed still shivering, come here I said while opening my arms for her to snuggle into, she came right over and snuggled in. "How did I get here?" She asked worried and very unconfidently, she is a very confident person and the only times she wasn't confident was when she was scared or injured. I paused "erm, we will talk about it in the morning princess, get some rest" I say to her unsure of how to answer but with that she had snuggled right in and was dozing off with me following.

End of P.O.V

Devyn's P.O.V

I have no idea why I woke up in rye's arms in his room, all I know is that I didn't feel safe before and I- I just feel safe in his arms. "Rye?" I say quietly "mhm" he answers, the way he looked down at me with so much concern but so much love in his eyes " why am I soaking wet" I ask " you we win the rain" he says making some stuff come back to me "bra's are disgusting when wet and these underwear" I say quietly "do you want a pair of my boxers?" He asks me, "would you mind?" I ask "not at all" he says while climbing out of bed grabbing a towel and a pairs of boxers, he left the room for about 3 minutes probably to go and eat some leftovers or something then he came back in with a warm sweater. I tried to change but I found myself struggling getting the sweater off " need some help" Rye laughed from behind me, so I turned to look at him and he got up and pulled it off of me ever so gently. I went to put the sweater on but then rye said from behind me " your gonna sleep with a soaked bra on?" "I guess" I replied to him "Dev" he said in a sarcastic tone as I was about to answer I felt his hand on my back then my bra was unclipped. He put the towel around me then rubbed my back where I wouldn't be able to reach with the towel then he climbed back in bed. I slid the sweater on then climbed back into bed and lied next to Rye, I was still cold and I started to shiver and I guess Rye noticed cause he opened his arms "come here" he said while I moved in he hugged me into his warm chest. "How did I get here?" I asked Rye and he paused for about a minute then sighed and said "erm, we will talk about it in the morning princess, get some rest"  and with that I feel asleep

Hope you are enjoying this so far, is rye starting to fall for you... Princess.  X🐝