Chaos

Devyn's P.O.V:
I got home from my job at Nandos and walked into to screaming in yelling. I roll my eyes, here goes Tom yelling at Mom because she didn't do something his way. I walk into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge trying not to be seen by Tom knowing that I'd get pulled into it, I almost made it out of the kitchen then SHIT I always forget that tile squeaks. "Ahh just in time" Tom says in his drunk angry voice, " I have to go to the bathroom then I'll deal with this" I say and walk out of the room feeling eyes burning through the back of me. I go into the bathroom and turn on the tap so that Tom can't hear me calling Cam so he could listen to this. "Hey Cam are you free for the next 10, they are arguing again" I say "yep I'll mute myself now and just listen be careful please Dev" Cam replies. With that you put your phone in your back pocket still on call with Cameron and walked back out and into the kitchen. "Devyn" Tom says "Yep" I say playing games "YOUR GODDAMN MOTHER DIDN'T PUT MY DISHES IN THE DISH WASHER! ISN'T THAT DISGUSTING OF HER!" He yells looking between her and me, I could smell the alcohol on his breath, it was strong. "I didn't realize she was your slave" I say looking him straight in the eye still sitting down in the chair, I knew I messed up by saying that but quite frankly I didn't care anymore. I could feel Cameron cringing on the other side of the phone. Soon enough I felt hands around my neck and could smell alcohol about 3 centimeters from my face. I open my eyes and can see my mom crying knowing damn well she can't do anything. "HOW DARE YOU!" Tom yells. That's when it hits me Rye is home today, all I have to do is get him off of me and run to Rye's house, he wouldn't be able to catch me he can barely walk when he's like this. I brought my hands up to his wrist pushed on the vein as hard as I could while getting choked out brought my knee up to his chest and kicked his lower abdomen forcing him off of me. I sprinted to Rye's house which wasn't far, i mean we are neighbors, I pound on the door tears flooding down my face, feeling very very lightheaded seeing double I turn my head and saw Tom coming across the front yard at me. It seemed like it had taken forever for the door to open but it was probably only 30 seconds. The door opened and I saw a worried Rye standing there, last thing I remember was falling forward onto Rye then everything went black.

End of P.O.V

Rye's P.O.V

We were sitting eating supper at the dinner table then all the sudden there was repeated pounding at the door, I got up to answer it worried wondering who it could be, when I opened the door I saw Devyn standing there with tears stains on her face, and still tears flooding down her face she stood there for about 1 second before fainting into my arms, thank god I caught her. "Who is it hun?" I hear Mom yell from the dining room but I was to scared to answer her, my best friend just came to my door balling her eyes out then fainting. I picked her up resting her head on my chest carrying her to my room to lay her down on my bed. Poor girl was drenched it was pouring outside and it was only about 2degrees c. She was wet and cold so I decided since I've known her for so long that I would take her work shirt and work pants off and put one of my hoodies on her. I then heard my mom at my door "Ryan can I come in?" "Yep Mom come in" I reply while carrying Devyn to lie her down in my bed and put her in the blankets. My mom walked in and saw Devyn in the bed. "What happened" she questioned nervously " I don't know when I opened the door she was crying then about a second later she fainted" I exclaimed "oh no poor girl, do you wanna go finish dinner I'll stay in here with her till you are done eating" my mom said " after this mum, I'm not hungry, I told her I would always be there for her when she needed me, I've said that since I was 9 and now I've gotta be here for her" I say kind of upset now sitting on the edge of my bed "and plus this is my best friend I need to be right here when she wakes up" I say looking at her in my hoodie. My mom just nods with every word and when I finish she has a light smile then walks away shutting the door.

This isn't the end of Rye's P.O.V, what will happen next?
Hope you liked the first chapter this is just the beginning. X