Tai said soothingly. He cupped Terra's face making their eyes connect. Brown to Blue. She then pulled Tai into a deep kiss and putting in all of her love and passion. Terra released for air and softly said

"Yes, I want you to have my everything Tai, be my one and only"

Covering Tai's jaw and neck in butterfly kisses.

"Thank you love"

Tai murmured back kissing Terra's neck and working his way slowly to her chest then stomach till he made it to Terra's thighs. Finishing his journey with one last peck he sat up on his knees and leaned over Terra to get to the bedside table for some lubricant and condom. Terra admiring the view of Tai's well toned chest stretched over her. After Tai had got what he needed he made his way between Terra's legs, Terra spreading them to make room for him. Popping open the cap and added some to his fingers his hand warming up the lube. He placed the bottle on the bed but not before closing the cap.

Tai leaned down to Terra's chest kissing, nipping and sucking at her flesh. As he then carefully he rubbed at Terra's pussy his fingers circling it before pushing inside. Terra's body tensed at the strange feeling then relaxed. Tai moved his mouth to Terra's cute pink nipple having a taste and doing the same as he did with the other nipple and the rest of his girlfriend's chest. Slowly pumping the single digit in and out of Terra as he did. Terra was unsure if she like the feeling of Tai's fingers yet. Tai added another finger making Terra tensed as pressure and a spark of pain made itself known making Terra whimper.

Tai looked up at Terra and gave a quiet apology. Pumping the two digits and scissoring them making sure to stretch Terra as much as he can. Terra was unconsciously starting to move with Tai's fingers the pain ever so slowly turning into pleasure. Tai noticing this, decided it was time to add the third and final finger. As he did Terra whimpered again a mix of pain and pleasure pressure. Tai pushed his fingers in a curled them. Terra suddenly arched up and let out a very loud moan.

"Ohhh Tai"

She said breathlessly

After Terra was stretched as much as he could he pulled out his fingers, causing Terra to whine in protest and Tai to chuckle as the noise.

"Time for the next part"

Tai said

"O-okay"

Terra timidly replied

"Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as I can and give you as much pleasure as possible"

Tai reassured with a loving smile. Terra nodded and grabbed the bottle of lube opening it and spilling some into her hands. Tai moved closer to Terra so she had easy access to him. Terra took a hold of Tai and coated him in the fluid, her hands gliding smoothly over Tai's member. Tai let out a hiss at the wonderful feeling. When Tai was fully covered in lube Terra backed off and lied down spreading her legs showing herself to Tai, welcoming him.

Tai moved in between Terra's legs and lined himself up with Terra's entrance. He looked into Terra's eyes as he smoothly pushed in without stopping. Terra gasped and clenched her eyes shut, her hands digging into the blankets. When Tai was all the way inside Terra he groaned loudly, still looking at her. He leaned down and kissed Terra. Terra wrapped her arms around Tai's neck and pulled him closer. Breaking the kiss he put his forehead to Terra's and softly asked if she was alright. Terra replied.

"Y-yes, I'm okay, it f-feels different than what I thought it would"

Smiling Tai said

"You feel amazing, I love you so much. Are you ready for me to move and love you fully?"

Terra shifted a bit and felt no pain so she nodded her head, a blush covering his face. Giving Terra a kiss he pulled out, both of them gasping and the wonderful feeling. Tai pushed back in quickly forcing a moan from both of them.

"Oh, Terra... so good"

Tai groaned.

"T-Tai"

Terra moaned.

Building a rhythm Tai gradually thrusts faster and faster into Terra, Her moans getting louder as her body rocked with Tai's.

"AH!"

Terra screamed in ecstasy as her body convulsing in pleasure.

"Terra... so tight... so warm."

Tai groaned as Terra's body clung to him, moaning right into his ear. Tai pushed Terra's legs up to his shoulders getting even deeper. Terra's moans moved up an octave at the amount of overwhelming pleasure she was receiving. Tai buried his face into Terra's neck, trying to hide his groans, nearly folding Terra in half. The pleasure between them was growing more and more each second bringing them closer to the end. Feeling his stomach tighten, Tai place a thumb to Terra's sensitive clit and began to rub it adding even more pleasure to Terra's already overloaded brain and body.

"TAI!"

Terra screamed, pulling Tai as close as possible to her, while all of her senses left her being overtaken by pleasure. Tears of pleasure falling down her face and her release covering both of them. A groan of

"Terra!"

left Tai's lips as his girlfriend squeezed him and clung to him, tipping him over the edge in to a sea of ecstasy, he spilling himself into Terra.

A/N Rate and Comment