Chapter 15: you're not nice and you not a good kisser

Chapter 15: you’re not nice and you not a good kisser

  It was dark when I arrived at my new home from the library. I walked up the stairs and walked right in without knocking. Sure it felt weird but felt good too. Like I finally had a home I didn’t need to worry about getting yelled or beaten.  I couldn’t wait for my dad or sperm donor as Dylan likes to say, court date which is this week on Friday.

                I saw Carly playing with babies and Dylan watching TV. Dylan turned his head to look at me and smiled.

                “Hey baby,” he said and patted a spot on the couch next to him. 

                “Hey,” I said smiling. “I need to put my books in my room and I’ll be right back.” I ran up the stairs but Dylan’s voice stopped me.

                “Don’t you mean our room?” he asked with a devish grin on his handsome face. I rolled my eyes and continued my way up to mine and Dylan’s room.  Once I was up there I threw my stuff on the floor. I could hear the bed call my name as I inched towards it. I laid down on the soft fluffy mattress.

                “I thought you were coming back down stairs,” I heard a deep voice say. I jumped not expecting any one to be up here. I opened one of my eyes to see Dylan standing there with a smirk on his lips. Those so kissable lips. 

                “Come here,” I pouted. He looked shocked of a secant before making his way up to the bed. “Come on I won’t bite. Hard.” I teased him.

                “Oh but I do, hard,” he said with a smirk on his lips.

                “Oh really,” I asked. “Why don’t you show me?” I ran my hands up and down my body. Dylan growled and got onto the bed. The next this I know his lips where on mine. It was beautiful moment. The sparks running up and down my body. Everywhere on my stomach he touched sent it on fire.

                His lips started to move to my neck. He sucked on a spot where my collar bone was.

                “Dylan,” I mumbled under my breath.

                “Yes?” he asked. I could feel he was smirking.

                “Dinner! Dylan and Val get down here!” I heard Dylan’s mom shout.

                “Dylan,” I said pushing him away.

                “What?” he asked looking up into my own eyes. The look that could see into my soul.

                “Dinner,” I told. My stomach rumbled on thought of having food. 

                “Please just a little more,” he pouted.

                “No I’m hungry,” I told him getting up and out of bed.

                “You’re not nice,” he pouted behind me as we went down the stairs.

                “And you not that good of a kisser,” I told him with a grin on my swollen lips. Truth is told he was a freaking amazing kisser.

____

super shot i know but i wanted to get something up.

i started a new story called The  Kissing Game

plz check it out!!!

thx for reading!!

VOTE
COMMENT

FAN

<3