Chapter 5

EDITED :)

Chapter 5

I lay on the floor feeling broken. I felt like nobody could save me.  I watched them hit me and I did nothing. I am pathetic, could’ve tried to run but he would get me. He always gets me.  I can’t take. I feel like dying. I don’t want to see another day I have to.  I have to do this for mom.

DLYAN’S P.O.V

                I smirked as I watched Val get out of the car. She almost fell onto her face causing me to laugh. Though if she really got hurt I wouldn’t be laughing. I started my short drive to Jack’s. We’re having our boy night. This would be sitting around playing video games, air hockey and stuff like that. I liked Jack’s home it wasn’t to big but if you didn’t want to see someone you could be out of sight.

                I shut the door of my car and walked up to his place. I didn’t even knock because Jack’s family is like my second family. Plus I saw no point in knocking, Jack wouldn’t get off his lazy behind to let me in anyways.

                “Well Dylan you seem like you’re in a good mood,” Lena said. Lena is like an older sister but she is younger than me also Jack’s sister.

                “Yup,” I said popping at the p.

                “What’s her name?” she asked leaning against the wooden table.

                “Huh?” I asked.

                “Jack said you found your mate but he wouldn’t tell me who? Is she a were too? Is she girly? Can I bring her shopping tomorrow?”  She interrogated me.
                “Ok first her name is Valarie but we call her Val. She doesn’t know about werewolves or mates. I don’t think she is really girly,” I said. Lena pouted.

                “Fine I see what you’re doing. You’re trying to keep her from everyone but let me tell you mister that wouldn’t be happening for long,” she grinned then walked off.  I shook my head at her. Wow she’s got problems.

                “Hey bro,” Noah said.

                “Hey Noah,” I said.

                “How’s Val?” he asked.

                “I told her I want her and I all ways get what I want,” I told him my face turning a light red.

                “You did not?!” Jordan screamed.

                “Oh come on I thought it was boys night!” I groaned.

                “Sorry but no,” Kylie said.

                “Hey we should go get Val!” Sarah said. She jumped up and grabbed her keys. I couldn’t argue; I wanted to see more of Val.  I smiled soon Val would be here in my arms…

SARAH’S P.O.V

                We all jump into my white car. Jordan started to blare the music. Jordan, Kylie, and I sang out of pitch to the music.

Oh but that one night

Was more than just right

I didn't leave you 'cause I was all through

Oh I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell

Because I really fell for you

Oh I swear to you

I'll be there for you

This is not a drive by

Just a shy guy looking for a two-ply

Hefty bag to hold my love

When you move me everything is groovy

They don't like it sue me

Mmm the way you do me

Oh I swear to you

Because I really fell for you

                We all laughed when Val’s house came into view. I see three pick-ups pull out form the garaged. I guess her dad is going out with some friends. After they were out of view I pulled up. I got a really weird feeling in my stomach. There was something wrong, very wrong. I got out of the car and ran to the door. I started to bang on it like my life depended on it.

                “Val! Val! Valarie! Valarie!” I yelled over and over. I heard someone trying to get up but they couldn’t. I twisted the door knob and surprisingly it opened. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach at what I saw.

VAL’S P.O.V

                I watched as my father and his friends walked out of the door. I couldn’t move. I felt stiff. I heard faint band and yelling. I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I started to see white. My vision going in and out. I heard a faint sequel. I thought I heard ‘Holly sh!t Val!’ but I didn’t know for sure. I feel into a dark dreamless sleep.

\\\\\\\

                “Val!” I heard someone yell in my ear. They shook me but I didn’t feel like it was me. I couldn’t open my eyes. I could move, my legs, figures, head, eye lids, everything. I didn’t even know how I was breathing.

                “Val baby I’m so sorry. I’m here for you,” the deep voice whispered. The voice made everything seem so …. Worthy? Peaceful? Amazing? Safe? Fuzzy? Nah none of those words could derived how the voice made me feel. Those were just some. “Come on baby wake up you can make it through it.”

                I tried my best to open my eyes. They did a little but then went right back down.

                “Come on Val, I love you,” the voice said. I felt something wet hit my check. Out of nowhere I got this strength to open my eyes. I saw tear full amazing baby blue eyes.