Chapter Nine: Dont Stop

Start from the beginning

Even with closed eyes I could here the smirk in his voice, "please what?"

"Faster!" I begged, gripping the bed sheets tightly. He complied, moving quicker and quicker. How long was this agony going to continue? I felt myself climbing and climbing yet the end seemed nowhere in sight. Then, as if reading my mind, he curled his fingers inwards slightly as he moved and things were moving fast. "Oh!" I moaned, my back arching up as I felt myself quickening beneath him. "Come on, love." He coaxed and then, after a few more expert movemtns on his part I climaxed. "Oh fuck!" I cursed as I fell into a spiral of complete and utter bliss. He never stilled though, continuing to move as I rode out my high. His movements extended my release making it last longer than it most likely should have. When I finally came down he pulled his fingers from me. I opened my eyes, meeting his and watching as he popped his fingers in his mouth. I gasped slightly as he moaned, sucking them clean. "Exquisite," he murmured. Then, without having thought about it, I sat up, reaching for him and pulling his face to mine. My tongue invaded his mouth, tasting myself on him and for some reason that turned me on.

"Mmm," I hummed against his lips, pulling back slightly and tossing my hair over my bare shoulder. Lucifer's eyes were wide, watching me with an intensity I had never seen before. "You," he started, running his hands up my back, "are an absolute goddess." His words made my insides warm and a small smile touch my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, snuggling into his neck. He smelled good, like sweat and some expensive soap. His arms pressed me closer to him and I felt inexplicably safe in his arms, and not at all embararssed that I was only wearing my bra.

"How are you feeling, love? About all of this?" I had closed my eyes, exhaustion sweeping over me and taking control. His words however had me opening them and contemplating what we had just done. He had been very patient with me and I felt like we had gone far enough without crossing my lines. Not to mention he didnt seem to expect anything of me...yet. So I guess it was all okay. "It was...good. Really good," I murmured. He pulled back to meet my eyes and moved a stray hair from my face. "Good, Im glad." He leaned down, seemingly to press a gentle kiss to my cheek but, surprising us both, I shifted to catch his lips. I couldnt help myself, it seemed, and I kissed him with as much sweetness and gentleness I could muster. When we broke apart their was surprise in his eyes. "Would you like to stay the night?" He asked, voice low.

Before even thinking about it, I found myself agreeing. "Yes," I whispered. He nodded pulling away from me and getting up. "Ill be right back," he stated, moving into another part of bedroom. I got up from the bed, taking in the space. It was massive, overlooking a wide expanse of LA. The floors were a cool dark marble, sending a chill up my bare legs. I moved, finding my panties and pulling them back on. I reached behind me, unclasping my bra and tossing it onto the floor. I reached down, picking up Lucifers white shirt and pulling it on, buttoning up a few buttons. He still hadnt returned so I moved around the bed, shaking out my hair and stretching. I felt a wave of fatigue wash over me and I yawned. Now alone, I had time to ponder my thoughts. Besides the obvious physical pleasure, I felt...good. I had never really done anything with anyone so this had moved far beyone my area of expertise. But Lucifer seemed fine, not upset at all that I had stopped us briefly. I wondered idily if he thought this was the way to get me into bed and I suppose he was right. But suddenly it didnt seem to matter, he seemed to want to respect my wishes now so I figured I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Tired I crawled into bed, wondering if he preffered to sleep on one side or the other. I tended to sleep in the middle myself and thought Id wait there in case he did. I lay down on my side, snuggling a pillow and inhaling. The scent was Lucifer amplified and I snuggled in deeper under the sheets. "Comfortable?" Lucifers voice had my eyes flying open and I propped myself up on my elbow, smirking. "Very."