Drawing

"This could be easier on you if you just cooperate with us." Cinder said To a person tied on in a chair. He looked to be a White Fang soldier a deer Faunus. But as was just discovered her was a spy. So when he was captured he was tortured for information on any new plans or other spys. But being a spy he was being very uncooperative much to Cinders dislike.

"Come on you wouldn't want another burn would you?" She said with a flame in her hand.

"Screw you!" He said

So far nothing really has worked Roman and the others have tried to break him but he has stayed silent. 

"Well that's too bad we have ways to make to talk."Cinder said with some grimace in her voice. Just as she was going to continue, The door opened to a loud slam.

"Mama! Look look Look at this drawing made." as Ruby came in with a Grim hoodie on and a piece of paper in her hands.

'Ruby dear Mama's busy so could this wa- Did you draw this aw look at this!" Cinder once again changed personas in a click. Also showing Ruby's drawing to the held captive much to his confusion.

"This ones me and thats you." Ruby said pointing to the stick figures on the paper.

"Oh good job come on let's go put this on the board come on." Cinder said pulling Ruby out of the room. Just as Cinder was about to leave the room she took one more threatening look to the spy then shutting the door.

"... What was that?"

Until later that night Cinder did not realize that she left him in that room.

   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: SO sorry again it been a while. with school getting in the it was hard to write so now that its summer i will be able to write some more. Also remember to please request anyone one shots you guys want to see in this story. Thanks for reading.

Also   http://kinzaibatsu91.tumblr.com/post/128915651854/in-a-threatening-voice-isnt-it-lovely