5 | collaboration

[ i d o l ⭐ a u ]

- You are part of a group named (y/gn), your group has been 4 years in the industry and you are the youngest of the group.

- You are the main dancer and a vocalist.

- You have a screen name of your choice.

- You and your group are under the company entertainment of aura ent, which is part of the big 3 companies.

‹« 爆豪勝己 »›

WARNING : You would need an internet to watch the video below. 

11 : 39 AM at Aura Ent; December 4, Tuesday.   

You sat there as the information was slowly sinking in, you nodded unconsciously, placing your hand under your chin, you were kind of slow in processing it in as you lacked some sleep, you were staring on the table mindlessly, your group members stared at you, either chuckling or laughing making the BNHA look at you too, you were then slapped in your left shoulder, you snapped out of it and hissed at the person.

Who the fuck did that?!

You whipped your head behind you to see your manager smiling mischievously, his eyes are closed as he shrugged at you, you glared at him and scoffed, rolling your eyes and then remembered the collaboration, you then let out a small "oh!" and beamed happily at Dad, making him chuckle and nod, you turned your head towards BNHA and smiled widely at them, standing up, your group members followed your action.

"Welcome to our team, BNHA! It's nice to be able collaborate with you guys!" You extended your hand in front of the ash blond haired guy, he looked at you and your hand, he grasped your hand firmly and smirked at you, your cheeks were tinted with soft pink so it's not that noticeable. The rest of your and BNHA's group shook their hands of who is in front of them.

× × ×  

8 : 19 AM at Japan, dormitory; December 5, Wednesday.

You woke up earlier than the rest of your group but Aikou woke up after you finished eating your light breakfast, and you already took a bath, you wore an oversized black and yellow turtleneck sweatshirt and a denim ripped jeans, your hair was tied in a messy bun, there is a wireless earphones hanging around your neck and for your footwear, of course it's our lil' gucci sandals.

You went back to your room to grab your ukulele, once you got it, you went out of your room and closed it, you then went back to the living room, sitting on the couch with crossed legs as you placed your ukulele down on your thighs as you brought one earphone in your left ear so you can hear the tune and at the same time hear your voice and your ukulele.

You turned your phone on and clicked the song you are about to cover, you placed your phone on the coffee table in front and grabbed the ukulele up.

(Her voice is like- wow. watch or listen to the video bc it's the song y/n will sing so probably, this video is important too i guess? lmao)

(You guys should check her out! Her name on yt is 'chloe moriondo' and the title she sang was japanese denim by daniel caesar.)

While you were singing, you didn't notice a group of strangers entered, probably because someone let them in, your eyes is either closed or darting it to your ukulele, the group heard you singing in the living room as the person who let them in said so, they all went towards the living room, they all stood in the door frame, avoiding to distract you.