3 | awards

[ i d o l ⭐ a u ]

- You are part of a group named (y/gn), your group has been 4 years in the industry and you are the youngest of the group.

- You are the main dancer and a vocalist.

- You have a screen name of your choice.

- You and your group are under the company entertainment of aura ent, which is part of the big 3 companies.

‹« 爆豪勝己 »›

11 : 34 PM at Hong Kong, MAMA music awards; December 1, Saturday.  

"N/n?! Are you feeling any pain in your head!? Are you bleeding?" Aki asked worriedly and ran towards you, the rest of the members looked at you worriedly, and examine your head, you looked at them and grinned, touching your forehead and showed it to them.

"It's sweat." They all sighed in relief, chuckling, Aikou then ruffled your hair and looked at you and to the rest of the members.

"Good job guys!" Aikou complimented us, you and the others beamed and smiled widely at him, you and your group then turned to the back-up dancers and bowed at them as they bowed back, you all went to the dressing room to change into a comfortable yet formal attire as the awards still going on.

You shuffled through the pile of clothes that was hanged up, searching for the clothes you wanted, someone placed their chin above your head and rested their arms on your shoulder, you looked up and he looked down to you, grinning, you shook your head, chuckling as you continued to browse through the clothes.

He stopped your hand from browsing and guided you to the couch to sit, he looked at me with his eyes telling me not to move, you sighed and nodded, he went back to where the clothes are and has easily picked you a full attire, he then looked around to find, what you think are shoes.

He walked back to you and placed the clothes in your lap and the shoes beside your feet, he then ruffled your hair again and grinned at you.

"Thanks leader!" You grinned back and laughed, you stood up, picking the shoes up too, you gestured to the corner and he nodded and followed you with a towel in hand, you don't know where the heck did it come from but whatever.

 × × × 

You and your group walked back to where the rest of the idols are, they all stood up and bowed so again, your group bowed back and you all reached your group's respective couch, you glanced behind and waved at them, the rookie group in UA, that is BNHA.

You wore a sunglasses and a black and white striped turtleneck long sleeves and a black high waist mini skirt, a flannel shirt was tied around your waist with a black high socks that reached your knees and white converse shoes, Aki wore a similar clothing but she did not wear a sunglasses as it was on top of her head like a headband, and the color of her stripes are black and yellow, white high waist mini skirt, white high socks and black converse shoes.

The boys, they all wore a similar clothing with each other, they all wore suits, underneath was a black turtleneck tank top but instead of pants, they wore shorts that reaches their knees and underneath was a black leggings, their sleeves were rolled up neatly up to their elbows, wearing an air jordan shoes.

The difference in their suits and shoes was the color, Aikou's suit is light blue, suited for his silverish hair, there was a small unharmful pun and his shoes are black, Vui's suit is maroon and his shoes are maroon too and for Lui, his suit is red and obviously his shoes are red too.