2 | performance

[ i d o l ⭐ a u ]

- You are part of a group named (y/gn), your group has been 4 years in the industry and you are the youngest of the group.

- You are the main dancer and a vocalist.

- You have a screen name of your choice.

- You and your group are under the company entertainment of aura ent, which is part of the big 3 companies.

‹« 爆豪勝己 »›

WARNING : You would need an internet to watch the videos below.

8 : 57 PM at Hong Kong, MAMA music awards; December 1, Saturday.

"Noooow..! Let's welcome these rookie groups!"  You glanced behind to see the group from the UA entertainment stood up, glancing back to other rookie groups, one group has caught your attention, a rookie group that came from the same company as you, you gave them a smile and a thumbs up, they beamed at you, smiling.

"A rookie group from Aura entertainment- Prism!" They waved at the audience, bowing slightly, audience were clapping, squealing and smiling widely, you and your group clapped along with the other co-idols, they sat back down.

All rookie groups were mentioned except from the UA entertainment, you rose an eyebrow but nonetheless didn't question it because it was part of his drama, besides, everyone knew the mc for tonight and of course he came from the same entertainment as them.

"And now we have our newest rookie group from UA entertainment- BNHA!" Present mic exclaimed, making the audience scream their fanchant, you sighed internally but smiled at the group behind, they sat back down as it was the turn for the other groups, you and your group stood up, preparing for the call.

Smirking, you looked up with confidence, eyeing everyone in the stadium, including the rookie group behind.

BNHA huh? 

  × × ×  

9 : 59 PM at Hong Kong, MAMA music awards; December 1, Saturday.  

4 performers have already performed so far, you didn't pay them any attention as you were in your thinking mind but nonetheless still clapped mindlessly when you heard people clapping.

 You remembered what your group's manager said, there is so far, 10 performers, 8 groups and 2 solo performers in total of 52 persons and 16 presenters for each awards, your group was mentioned earlier so here you are, analyzing everything because your group didn't get to practice in this stadium because of the events back home but nonetheless your group practiced together so you know that you and your group will rock this event.

Mid show, you and your group went to the back stage and to a room with all the props and your group's makeup kits are, to prepare even though your group is the second to the last to perform, needless to say, all of you need to change clothing for your performance while you on the other hand need to dye your hair, yes, dye your hair in the middle of the show.

The other members went to their respective places with their makeup artist, you were kind of jealous because all they need was a make over and just wear their performance attire and you on the other hand, was needed to dye your hair, you grumbled at this as you went to your respective place.