Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found

En başından başla

In a sudden burst of confidence, Jaemin grinned, raising his middle finger nice and high so that Jaehyun could see it well from the third floor.

'DUCKING HOE', Jaemin mouthed.

Jaemin pulled the phone back to his ear.

"Continue. I should go before Taeyong gets too needy. I don't want him pounding you out the window in a few moments, do I? Don't get caught. Bye bye."

Jaemin hung up without Jaehyun's response.

"So, are you ready?" Jaemin exhaled with an innocent smile at Jisung.

"Whoa...." Jisung's mouth hung open. "You... What was that?"

"Hmm... What?" Jaemin asked.

"You-- middle finger-- with the glass and then--- you called your brother a hoe?!"

"What, did you expect me to call him a virgin at this point?" Jaemin shrugged.

Jisung put his hand on his chest, offended. " 'scuse me, but who taught you this?!"

"Jisung duckling Park, I'm savage Nana, nice to meet you. Now where's my food at, boy?" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Whoaaaa.... You could shove Haechan out the window!" Jisung laughed.

"I already push him out of frame on V-live," Jaemin shrugged.

Jisung laughed harder, "OhMyGoshThatWasPriceless!"

"That's why my blend of savageness is high-quality. Now, lets go eat some cream puffs instead of sticking around to see cream on the third-floor window," Jaemin scrunched his face at the mention.

"Ehehehe...why not?"

"Yah, you can go eat by yourself then!" Jaemin started walking.

"No, I wanna go with youuu~!" Jisung screeched. The younger blasted ahead of Jaemin in a full-force sprint. "I'll meet you there!"

"This kid," Jaemin sighed. He reluctantly turned back to glance at the third floor window.

"Tsk, cream on the third floor window..." Jaemin shook his head as he walked down the street.
---

[Jungwoo POV]

"Hyung, why are we following Jaeminnie and Jisungie?"

"Shh! I'm trying to keep track of these two!"

Lucas sighed. He got dragged along involuntarily to stalk Jisung and Jaemin. What were they doing?

Lucas didn't like the fact that Jisung and Jeno were going to be pulling Jaemin in different directions. He wanted Jaemin to decide on who he wanted to be with.

Jisung had history with Jeno...
And the younger's desire to protect Jaemin was probably a double-edged sword.

Meanwhile, Jeno needed to stop rejecting the changes in his life and start talking to people. Lucas admitted to himself that even he didn't know the boy well anymore.

He used to be so happy in middle school. But all that changed after his break-up and that poor girl's accident. He didn't even look happy dating Jisung after that.

"Hyung, I thought we were going to help Jaemin, not Jisung--"

"Shh! I'm trying to stalk, you chinese redwood!" Jungwoo cutely pouted while eyeing the two younger boys on the side walk.

"Hyung, I don't think this is a good idea--"

"Shh!"

"Hyung, we shouldn't--"