1K Special Pt. 1

[Markhyuk Edition]

(a/n: Many of you lovelies asked for Markhyuk and Chensung. I can't refuse cause like... I ship everyone. So I've decided to write both! Note that these stories will be long but in one part. )
------------------------------------------------------

📝Acrostic📝

(Renjun's Extraness Ep. 1)

_______________________

[Day 1]

"Move me
Attract me with your voice
Reach for me
Keep me within your confines"

"Another four-lined note, huh?" Mark observed the paper in Donghyuk's hands.

Donghyuk shrugged, "Its been a while now. I'm not sure who it is still."

"This person's really cringey," Mark scrunched his face.

"Well atleast they write more appropriate things than you do, Mark Lee," Donghyuk glared.

( a/n: Mark and Taeyong wrote 'Whiplash'. I'm still not over it. 😭 I need Jisoos.)

"Hey! Its not like I'm into that stuff a lot!" Mark crossed his arms.

Donghyuk copied his hyung's movement and wriggled his brow. "A lot..?"

"Shut up! Its normal so don't act like you don't get into that stuff too!" Mark yelled.

"Fine. But as far as I know, you only watch Boy on Boy stuff," Donghyuk smirked.

"D-do you h-have st-uff against gays?" Mark suddenly stuttered.

Donghyuk shrugged, "Last time I checked, we're friends, and you're as straight as a rainbow."

"What does that make you then?" Mark suddenly asked.

"I'm--"

*RRRIIIINNGGGGG*

"Later. Class is starting!" Mark quickly ran to his desk, being the nerdy boy underneath that he is.

Donghyuk shrugged. Even if he told Mark... Would it even change how friendzoned he was?
---

[Day 2]

"My memories are laced with you.
All the colors and textures...
Remembering it all...
Keeps me breathless as you paint my world."

"Aweee, looks like this person revolves around you, Donghyuk," Renjun smiled. "They're quiet sweet."

"Unlike the dummy in the room with us," Donghyuk tossed a glance at Mark.

"Mark and you never go a day without bickering," Renjun laughed.

"REALLY HYUNG?!? OH MY JISOOS--"

"SHUT UP JAEMIN!" Mark clamped his hand over his mouth.

"What's going on?" Renjun walked over. Mark seemed to also lean to tell Renjun what ever he told Jaemin.