19

Jungkook's POV:

I was cooking for our breakfast since my cousin who is coming since she is from the states. She is my closest cousin that I can tell that I like her as my sister. As I was already done cooking I finally heard the doorbell and I knew that would be Jihyo noona.

I really can't say that she's my unnie cuz we are on the same year... But she's more advance in month that's why I called her noona.

"Noona!!" I greeted and hugged her tight as I saw her.

"Hi Kookie! I missed you so much!" she replied and hugged me tighter.

"Me too. Come in." I said and let her come in.

"Wow did you cook something yummy there?" she asked and sat on the couch while I ran to the kitchen to get the food I made.

"Yup just for you." I replied as I put it in the front of her.

"Aww how sweet. Come let's eat together." she asked.

"No thanks noona. Well how was you're trip?" I insisted and asked.

"It's fine but earlier I was almost kidnapped." she replied and made me shocked and widen my eyes. *Jungshook😂*

"What?!" I worriedly asked.

"But don't worry someone saved me." she replied.

"Who? Did you got his or her number?" I asked.

"Nope but I know her name." she said and made me more curious who saved her.

"So it's a her... Who?" I asked.

"Tzuyu." she replied and made my mouth open widely too.

"Tzuyu?!" I asked and made me shocked.

"Yeah... Why do you know her?" she asked while eating.

"She's my friend..." I replied.

"Oh... Yeah... She saved my life." she added.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Yeah..." she added.

"Ah... Thanks to her." I said and happy to see unnie really liked my dish.

"Just enjoy the meal noona I'm just talking a shower." I said and stood up.

"Okay." she replied and I immediately go up stairs to my room and take a shower.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ohhh... I think Jungkook is coming to see Tzuyu just to say thank you. Well... Maybe this would be the day that TaeSana and TzuKook will meet each other and turned to Vkook to SaTzu😍 Thanks for reading!

-TaeJinKook257