Stranded

It was pretty quiet outside since it was night time in the sky with the moon shining brightly and it's light reflecting in the water like a mirror. Not a sound was heard, no wind, no flying creatures in the air, nothing. It was just all peaceful and quiet with not a sound being heard.

A loud sigh was heard breaking the silence. Now the quietness was broken, surely someone shouldn't be up this time at night.

"How did I get into this mess" a female voice was heard with the sound of fire cracking on a pile of logs that were in the sand.

A Sylveon was laying in the sand next to the fire for warmth and it was watching the fire burn away at the wood.

"How could this happen, everything was going fine and now...I'm stuck here, trapped on this island,.." She moves her eyes over to the right to see another creature walking over to her with a bag of berries in its mouth "...with Umbreon out of the entire Pokemon species...it just had to be him.." She groaned burying her face into the sand.

"Why why WHY did IT have to be him, JUST WHY"

"Sylveon are you Okay???" A male voice asked sounding it was almost young and also concerned for Sylveon.

Sylveon lifted her face up from the sand and meets direct eye contact with Umbreon eyes.

"Yes I'm fine Umbreon, you don't have to worry" she smile, although it was more of a fake smile, as she gently pats his head with one of her feelers.

"Okay," He purred as he was relieved she was alright "I brought us some food to eat"

Looking at the food in the bag, it was mostly berries, Oran berries, she frowned a little but gave him a soft smiling looking at him.

"Thanks Umbreon"

She moves one of her feelers into the bag, grabbing an oran berry and brings the berry towards her taking a bite out of it.

"You like it?"

She nodded her head at him and continues chewing before swallowing as she takes another bite.

Umbreon looks at her for a moment before reaching into the bag and takes a berry out of the bag then starts eating it.

It was very quiet between the two Eeveelutions, Sylveon focus on eating the berry not speaking to Umbreon while Umbreon took a few bites out of his berry looking at Sylveon from each bite he took.

"Sylveon are you sure your okay?" Umbreon spoke up looking at her when he finish his berry.

She too finish her berry and looked up at him again eyes meeting and a sigh came out of her mouth.

"Don't worry about me Umbreon, I'm fine" She replied with another fake smile since in truth she wasn't happy.

"But I heard you sigh"

"I wasn't sighing Umbreon"

"But I..."

She rolled her eyes and turns over with her back facing him "I'm going to sleep now, see you in the morning" she said sounding not happy before closing her eyes.

Umbreon looks at her as his ears flatten a little sadly, wondering if he did something wrong to make her upset before laying his head down in the sand and closing his eyes falling asleep.

Only the sound of the waves could be heard hitting along the sand as the fire pit slowly extinguished out over the course of the night.