Jaylum Maybe? Part 2

>.> Kay's POV <.<

Bruh... I'm so confused.... just.... never mind... well... it's Ash's Birthday... uhh... good for him....

Jay's POV

"Shit... I left my phone..." I turn around and walk past Kay.. I walk into their room... And see Calum crying like me...

He looks up at me and I just can't move... Idk why..

"S-sorry... I really do l-like you a lot..." He stutters; clearly struggling to choke out the words...

"I like y-you a lot too...." I say looking at the floor...

"REALLY?!" He says, immediately stopping the river of tears that were cascading down his face.

"Yes..." I said calmly... He's all excited because I like him... Wow... He's looks so adorable though... Wait what am

I thinking.... what about Niall?

He smiles the brightest smile he could possibly muster and squeezes me. "Im so happy its not a one way thing!"

"I knew it wasn't a one way thing..." I said... "Your sister is a snitch"

"What did she say?" He said holding his face in his hands.

"Right after I started dating Niall she told me that you were in love with me..." I smiled....

"Oh. she could have said something stupider...." He says, laughing a bit.

"I'm aware of that... Like when she told me she liked Michael she said she wanted the D..." I say, laughing at the memory

"Oh. My. God." He laughs.

"She's very odd but we must love her..." I smile and hug him....

He hugs back, but much tighter; like it was the last hug he would receive.

"So... What do we do now?..." I say...

"I dunno..." He says, shit he's adorable.

I just had to kiss him so that's what I did...

...Calum's POV....

Holy fucking shit. What about Niall? Oh well. Live for the moment! I kiss back and pull her into me.

"Hey Cal have y-" Niall walked in then he froze... Jay and I moved away from eachother... Shit shit...

"THANKS FOR HELPING ME WITH MY SCENE JAY!" I say, covering it up.

"Your welcome!" She said and pulled Niall out with her...

.-.Jay's POV.-.

"What the hell was that?!" Niall said once we were back in our room...

"I was hel-" he cut me off

"BULLSH*T!" He yelled and I flinched... "I'm done with you!" He threw his promise ring at me...

I started crying and ran to Cal's room.. I don't have to put up with this.... I have Cal... I knocked on the door and he opened it and immediately pulled me into his arms...

...Calum's POV...

"It's alright, sweetheart...." I attempt to comfort her.

"H-he yelled at me... He never does that" she says still crying

"Cause he was upset...... You'll be fine.... you've got me, right?" I mumble the last part into her hair.

"Mhmm..." She's pulls away from the hug and kisses me..