Rethinking

..Nialls POV..

After some thinking by myself I realised how much I wasn't really into Jay. I realised how it was just a crush that I went along with. I'm kinda happy for her and Calum now. I shipped it anyway.

She'll be here in 10 minutes to move her stuff to Cal's room. I'm gonna tell her that this is cool and probably for the best. And I can focus more on the band.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it. I see Jay and she smiles.

"Hey, I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday," I say calmly

"It's alright I shouldn't have been kissing Cal while you and I were dating," she said

"Well it's okay. I think you two are great together," I say and hug her.

She hugs back and smiles. Then she walks in and starts packing her bags. I feel like we were meant to just be friends now that I'm thinking this over.

Well I have more time to think and do other things. I helped her carry her stuff to Calum's room and said bye.

I walked to Harry and Louis' room so I could talk to Harry but I walked in on them making out. They didn't notice me and I kind of just felt awkward. Um.

"Uh. Harry?" I said and they pulled apart. "I wanna talk to you."

I just realised how hot Harry is. Wait the fuck? I'm my gay I shook that out of my mind.