That Kiss..

🎹Harry's POV🎹

That was odd.. But Louis is the one to do odd stuff.. I'm gonna stroll over Niall and Jay's room.. I walked across the hall.. I opened the door and saw something I wish I could unsee...

Jay's mouth was on Niall's d*ck sucking him off and he was moaning with his hands in her hair... Niall saw me first and covered them up...

"I'm so sorry!" I closed the door and walked back to Lou and I's room... I started crying...

~A while later~

🎮Louis' POV👾

I came back from playing FIFA with Liam and Zayn to see Harry crying on his bed.... Harry doesn't cry so this is big...

"Hazza?" I said and hugged him... He just sobbed more and I rubbed his back once he calmed down I decided to find out what happened...

"Harry what happened?" I questioned

"Don't freak out when I tell you this but.. I'm gay.. And I have a crush on Niall and I walked in on Jay sucking him off" he sniffled...

"Well since we are sharing secrets I'm gay too and I Have a crush on you" i said then the next event made me wonder what I was thinking..

I kissed him and quickly pulled away... "I liked that don't pull away" he said and kissed me and let's just say we woke up later naked with c*m on sheets...