"Hello?" I say into the phone. Brittany walks over to me and pulls my hips against hers. I place my right hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, Santana. Are you and Brittany home?" Quinn asks

Brittany starts to lightly kiss my neck.

"Yeah, we are. What's up?"

"Well, I'm here with Rachel and Kurt and Blaine and I haven't seen you guys since the graduation and I thought it would be a good idea if we all came over and hung out." Quinn says and I smile at the idea. As much as I pretend to hate Rachel and Kurt, they're still the only two people I can rely on here in New York, including Britt.

Brittany's kissing turns into biting and then sucking and I find it really hard to hold this conversation with Quinn.

"Only if you guys bring a pineapple and pepperoni pizza with..." I feel her hand get lower and I bite down on my bottom lip, stopping me from finishing my sentence. She slowly starts to rub me through the fabric of my jeans and my eyes flutter close, "Um, Quinn, can you give me a second. Brittany's literally trying to finger me."

Brittany laughs against my neck and I push her hand away from me. She stops kissing my neck but she stays pressed against me, her hands squeezing my ass.

"A pineapple and pepperoni pizza with, I don't know, some alcoholic beverages." I smile because that's exactly what I'm in the mood for

"Okay, we'll all be there in twenty minutes." Quinn says in a happy tone before hanging up

I place my phone down on the counter and wrap my arms around Brittany's neck, "Quinn, Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine are coming over."

Brittany shrugs and gently presses her lips against mine. It wasn't a 'hey, I love you' kiss, it was more of a 'hey, I'm in love with you' kiss and those kisses are my favorite.

About thirty minutes later, they all show up holding two boxes of pizzas, a six pack of beer, and a bottle of Hennessy, a bottle of cucumber alcohol, and a bottle of sparkly purple stuff.

"So, Britt," Quinn says with a smile on her face. We're all sitting around the table eating the pizza and drinking the beer, "Your birthday is coming up and, I think, your guys anniversary?"

I look at Brittany and raise my eyebrows, "July 23 will make nine months."

"Nine months?" Kurt asks excitedly, "That's freaking amazing."

"And then July 26th is your birthday, right?" Rachel asks and Brittany nods her head, "What are we doing for that day?"

Everyone looks at me and I laugh. I haven't put much thought into that but I should because it's less than two weeks away.

"I'll let you guys know what we're doing."

"Have you guys talked about getting married?" Blaine asks and I almost spit out the beer I was about to swallow

We've never talked about it but I'm pretty sure Brittany has thought about it once or twice. Marriage is a big thing and that's a huge commitment to Brittany. That's promising ourselves to each other for the rest of our lives. I wanna get married, truly, but I don't think Britt and I are mature enough. We still need to grow and make sure that our love is real and that it's not going to burn out in the next four or five months.

"Whatever happens happens." I say and I realize that's the wrong the answer and that it sounded like getting married to the love of my life isn't that special to me. And it is.

Brittany looks down at her lap and then looks back up at me. It's too late to change my answer now, so...

Kurt clears his throat, "I completely agree, but let's hope that the best happens between you two."