Sam and Dean decided to bring me along for this one, due to it basically being a church. There were a lot of people here, going into a huge white tent in a field. Sam parked the car and got out to help Dean out. "I got ya," Sam told Dean, who swatted at him, "I got it," he snapped. I got out of the car and closed the door, "Man, you are a lying bastard. Thought you said we were going to see a doctor," Dean said as he grabbed my hand and started heading towards the tent, it was pretty muddy. There was a sign near it, 'The Church of Roy LeGrange. Faith Healer. Witness The Miracle'. "I believe I said a specialist. Look, Dean, this guy's supposed to be the real deal," Sam told him as he jogged after us. "I can't believe you brought me here to see some guy who heals people out of a tent," Dean snapped, sending Sam a glare. An older woman walked past us, "Reverend LeGrange is a great man," she told us, never stopping. Dean rolled his eyes, "Yeah, that's nice." That was just before we passed by an man arguing with a cop, "I have a right to protest. This man is a fraud. And he's milking all these people out of their hard-earned money," the guy was saying. "Sir, this is a place of worship. Let's go. Move it," the cop sounded agitated as he escorted the man away. "I take it he's not part of the flock," Dean joked. "But when people see something they can't explain, there's controversy," Sam reasoned. "I mean, come on, Sam, a faith healer?" I could tell Dean would rather be in the motel room; honestly, so did I. "Maybe it's time to have a little faith, Dean," I internally rolled my eyes at Sam. "You know what I've got faith in? Reality. Knowing what's really going on," Dean tapped his temple with his free hand. "How can you be a skeptic? With the things we see everyday?" Sam raised his voice a bit. "Exactly. We see them, we know there real," Dean argued. "But if you know evil's out there, how can you not believe good's out there, too?" I think I preferred this argument over other one's they've had. "Because I've seen what evil does to good people," Dean snapped. A woman, who must've been eavesdropping, butted in, "Maybe God works in mysterious ways." Dean turned to look at her, "Maybe he does. I think you just turned me around on the subject," Dean had a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and I had a feeling Sam did too, "Yeah, I'm sure," she sounded a bit skeptical as well. Dean let go of my hand to offer it to her, "I'm Dean. This is Sam and Chris," Dean introduced as she took his hand, "Layla. So, if you're not a believer, then why are you here?" she asked, I moved to Sam's side and took his hand. "Well, apparently my brother here believes enough for the both of us." An older woman walked over and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Come on, Layla. It's about to start," she told her quietly before giving us a smile and walked inside the tent. Dean watched her walk in before turning back at us, "Well, I bet you she can work in some mysterious ways," Sam slapped his shoulder with the back of his hand before we all walked into the tent. There was a sign just outside that read, 'Welcome All Faiths. True Believers Revival'.

Everyone inside was trying to find a seat close to the stage, which was pretty small. "Yeah, peace, love, and trust all over," Dean muttered looking at a corner, there was a camera. Dean and I tried to sit in the back, but Sam wrapped an arm around him and pushed us as far as he could to sit by the stage. "Come on," Sam urged as he dragged him over. "Don't! What are you doing? Let's sit here," Dean protested. "We're sitting up front," Sam informed as I trailed after them. "What? Why?" Dean questioned, Sam only rolled his eyes, "Come on." I could tell Dean was internally groaning, "Oh, come on, Sam," Dean all but growled. "You alright?" Sam stopped. "This is ridiculous," Dean snapped as he swatted at Sam, "I'm good, dude, get off me." Sam returned his hands back to his sides and pointed to a few empty seats behind the two women we'd talked to outside. "Perfect," Sam announced as he nudged Dean. "Yeah, perfect," Dean said sarcastically. Sam moved to sit first, "You take the aisle," Sam told Dean, so I sat between them. This was going to be so boring. A man in dark sunglasses walked on stage, he was escorted by an old woman. "Each morning, my wife, Sue Ann, reads me the news. Never seems good, does it?" the man started. There were a ton of people mumbling their agreements, I guessed he was the Reverend. "Seems like there's always someone committing some immoral, unspeakable act, but, I say to you, God is watching." The crowd kept mumbling, I didn't want to be here. "God rewards the good, and He punishes the corrupt," the crowd kept nodding and speaking their agreeements. "It is the Lord who does the healing here friends. The Lord who guides me in choosing who to heal by helping me see into people's hearts," he went on. How do people sit through stuff like this every week? It's so boring. I knew I should've brought my book. Dean leaned over me, "Yeah, and into their wallets," he told Sam quietly. "You think so, young man?" the Reverend asked, everyone went silent. Dean gave a short apology, causing him to smile, "No, no. Don't be. Just watch what you say around a blind man, we've got real sharp ears," he informed, causing the crowd to laugh. "What's your name, son?" Dean cleared his throat before answering, "Dean." The man nodded, "Dean. I want-I want you to come up here with me." That caused the crowd to erupt into cheers and clapping, the woman who helped him on stage stood in the center and smiled at him, "No, it's ok," Dean told him as he shook his head. "What are you doing?!" Sam whisper yelled. "You've come here to be healed, haven't cha?" the man sounded confused. Dean hesitated before answering, "Well, yeah, but ahh... maybe you should just pick someone else." The crowd was clapping and crying out encouragements as Dean talked. "Oh, no. I didn't pick you, Dean, the Lord did." The crowd got louder, "That's right! Yeah! Come on!" They were yelling. Sam reached over me and gave Dean a little shove, "Get up there!" Dean hesitantly got up and walked toward the stage, the woman helped him on stage and move beside the guy. The man and Dean spoke for a moment, I couldn't hear them until the old guy spoke up, "Pray with me, friends," he said as he lifted one hand and put the other on Dean's shoulder. The crowd followed suit and raised their arms and grabbed hands to those on either side of them. "Alright now. Alright now," the man was saying, as Dean's eyes glazed over. Not long after that he fell to his knees, "Alright, now," the man went on. Dean shook for a moment before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell completely onto the stage. Sam jumped up and moved in front of me and ran to the stage, "Dean!" I was frozen, staring at Dean still crumpled on the stage as the crowd clapped excitedly. Sam grabbed the front of Dean's hoodie, causing his eyes to snap open as he gasped for air. "Say Something!" I heard Sam cry out. I couldn't see Dean's face due to Sam being in the way, but it wasn't long before Sam was helping Dean off the stage and back to the car. I ran after them, still hearing the crowd cheering as we left.