Chapter 6

Namjoon was surprised by how you were not astonished by all the fancy and expensive things

Namjoon was surprised by how you were not astonished by all the fancy and expensive things. He noted that money wasn't your interest but he still couldn't understand why you worked at the club then.

You munched your food as he watched you eat. You raised your eyebrow and swallowed the chunk of meat before you spoke, "Are you just going to stare at me the entire day?"

A lips grew into a smirk and he leaned in while placing his chin on the knuckle. His eyes glowing in mischief.

"I don't mind."

You almost choked on your own food but maintained your composure which was pretty hard to do with his stares and playful words.

"I'm just curious about something," he added.

You hummed and continued to focus on the meal.

Without looking up you told him, "I'm willing to answer those I can since you are doing me a favour."

You didn't need to see his face to know that there was a huge grin plastered with those deep dimples that could make your heart race a thousand times faster.

"I was wondering why you are working there. You don't seem like the type who's after the money."

You let out a sigh, "I told you before. I'm fated to work there."

"It's not a choice?"

You shrugged your shoulders, "Did you choose to be born or did fate brought you to life?"

"You talk about fate a lot," Namjoon leaned back into his seat with an interested expression. His eyes sparkling with curiosity as he studied you.

You hummed in agreement and decided to leave the topic there. You didn't want to talk much about your life since there was not much of a control.

"What about you? I'm more curious about you."

"Oh you are?" He asked in a teasing manner and you regretted it immediately.

He cleared his throat to get ready to formally introduce himself.

"I'm Kim Namjoon and I'm the director of a popular electronics company."

"Electronics?"

He eyed on your phone brand and smirked. Your eyes travelled to where he was looking at and gasped.

"Sam-"

He just shrugged his shoulders smugly and sipped his drink. You gulped down and decided to drop the introductions there.

The rest of the time was spent on appreciating the taste of the plat du jour.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••