Chapter Nineteen- A Horrifying Dream

19 Narnia Rewrite

After much careful consideration (and requests from you guys) I decided to give everyone an update on what's going on with Tommy. This may just be in this chapter, or maybe a couple of chapters, we'll see. Btw, Tommy's going to end up going out with an akatsuki GUY. Yup, that's right you homophobes who haven't read the first few chapters, Tommy's gay. Which means that one of the Akatsuki is also going to be made gay.

I, personally, am leaning towards either Dei-dei or Sasori-danna. Or possibly Tobi. I not sure yet. Votes on what you all think?

If you don't like yaoi/boyxboy, don't worry. I doubt there'll be any explicit stuff, just maybe makin' out and such. And if there is I'll give you fair warning, 'kay?

Also, REMINDER: Tommy is smart, so told the Akatsuki that his name was Ichigo, after Kurosaki-kun from Bleach. Y'know, 'cause Tommy is kinda conspicuous...

Well, on with this chapter!

- - -

I ran my hand back through my hair tiredly as I sat up in bed, and jumped slightly at how short it was. I went to yell at my brother Drew, until I realised- Drew wasn't there. None of my family were.

It wasn't Drew that cut my hair. Or dyed it this colour.

I was in the Naruto world still, stuck with a bunch of S-rank criminals who were all surprisingly nice. Well... mostly.

"Hey, are you awake, kid, un?" a voice slipped through my door, and I slid out of my bed and stretched the lethargy out of my muscles.

"Yeah, I'm up." I replied, going to the mirror in the corner and raking my fingers through my wildly spiky hair. See, this is why I grew it out a bit. It never used to go this flicky.

I heard the sound of the door sliding open, and footsteps. I ignored Deidara's gaze on me with ease- it had been like this for over six months now.

"Leader-sama has a... mission for you, Sasori-danna and I, un." he said, and I nodded, gaze still on my reflection as my fingers gently probed the shadows under my eyes.

"What kind of mission?" I asked- I'd been on Akatsuki missions before, and they weren't pleasant. I've lost quite a bit of sleep over them in the past- though there was a different reason for my under eye-luggage.

"He wants you to participate in the Chunin exams," my head jerked, bumping into the shelf over the mirror (I wasn't yet used to being tall, either), and I hissed in pain. Deidara looked concerned, "Are you okay?"

I nodded painfully and waved my hand in a circular motion, "Go on."

"Well, he wants us all to enter- in disgiuse of course, well except for you- and scope out any potential Akatsuki underlings, un." he continued, still eyeing me, "Rumour has it that there are some especially powerful genin this year. Orochimaru already got to one of them, so we need to get our hands on the other before he does."

"And... where will the exam be held?" I asked, controlling my expression, though I already knew the answer.

"Konohagakure, un." I winced, and it did not go amiss to Deidara's quick eyes. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you."

They were all under the impression that I 'arrived' because I was running from my old village. Oh, how wrong they were.

"...Thanks." I mumbled, looking away. Deidara seemed to realise what he said, and pink tinted his cheeks.

"I-I mean, Leader-sama has ordered Danna and I to make sure no harm comes to you, un." he said quickly, stammering. He then calmed, and smirked at me. "You are his prized possession, after all."