Last Chapter- Thrice

Reader's POV

I searched for Killua and walked at the cold sand that was giving off a rather calm feeling "Killua!Killuaaa!!" I shouted and made sure for him to hear me.

While I was walking, I saw that familiar white hair and ran to him. "Hey, Killua. Are you okay?" I sat beside him waiting for his answer but I didn't hear anything.

I looked at his sad eyes and saw the moon and stars reflecting on it. "(Y/n)" he finally talked... "Yes?" I replied and looked at the moonlight that was reflecting the ocean. "I've been hiding something from you...and I want to confess it now because it just hurts me more the more I hide it from you. But one thing's for sure. You'll be more hurt. The things is-"

Third person's POV

The albino paused for a moment and averted his gaze, guilt started to take over him. "The thing is that..." he was finding the right words, making it less harsh even though either way it'll still hurt (Y/n). He doesn't want to lose her doesn't he?

"I was responsible for the death of your parents and I-I" the girl stiffened and let out a laugh. "Good acting Killua! You must be kidding me...right?" The boy saw this girl in front of him having a debate on whether or not she's going to believe his words.

The boy looked away one last time, not wanting to see her reaction. He didn't deserved her. She didn't deserved him. This was meant to happen in the first place so why did he let himself be attached to this girl. (Y/n) flinched as the white haired boy's action was not the one you were looking for. "I-i'm sorry (Y/n). I'm not... this was suppose to happen in the first place."

Your tears bursted out in your eyes while you ran away from him. You weren't able to say a single word. Shocked. Once again, betrayed.

A man with a black hair and expressionless face appeared right in front of you. "I suppose you're (Y/n)? Finally, Kil did choose the right choice. You are not meant to be with him anyways. You were a useless little kid that left your parents and let them die in someone's hand. It was hard to control them at first since they were resisting Kil and I. As expected from the strongest assassins. But due to them being old, it was much more easier. They, no...you shouldn't call yourselves the strongest assassins if you let yourself be killed by the second strongest family am I right?"

You were left there, flustered, while he was playing needles in front of you "Who are you to know my story? And what do you mean second strongest? I didn't even knew that your filthy family existed in this world. The world is better off without you." your harsh word didn't changed the man's expression.

"Sooner or later, you'll be joining your family and have a happy reunion with them, sounds fun right?" the man paused for a moment and continued his speech while he stopped playing with his yellow needles.

"But I want to end this right here, right now. Goodbye" your eyes were wide as an owl. The last thing you saw was a needle pierced in your chest and other parts of your body before you blacked out "K-killua"

Reader's POV

I jolted up from my bed and woke up...grasping for air and sweat covering my face and other parts of my body. Today, my dream was different. It felt so real and vivid though. It was worse than the dream that I have about my parents! I'm the one dying here for god's sake! But it is good to have dreams like this sometimes too instead of having the same ones everynight, am I right?

I heard my alarm and I decided to turn it off...Why did that frikin' clock disturbed me?!?

I stood up and took a shower..I changed into my school uniform and took a bread.

I am (Y/n)(L/n) ...I am living a normal life already since my parents died. I am currently heading to Hunter Academy, where I study.Im in a hurry because I'm gonna clean the room today..The teacher caught me having a fight with the b*itchy Asuna... Pathetic right?

She threw my bag in the fountain! Yes! My bag! And I gave her some of my sh*t because I was really pissed at her shitty actions just like herself. I punched her in the face. Like, who's going to be a crazy bitch and throw someone else's bag in the fountain?! I sighed at the thought, a frown now plastered on my face. Way to ruin my day.

Sooo here I am, in the school, having daydreams.

I heard the bell rang and I run as fast as I can but bumped into someone with a beautiful pair of blue eyes. A stunning white locks and pale skin. "Oh..Gomenasai..I'm in a hurry so..I'm gonna get going!!!" I said while running as fast as I can..

I kinda saw that his face changed into horrified face.. Am I that ugly to put a reaction like that?? Oh well. I kinda feel like I've already met him somewhere though...

I looked at my wrist to see what time is it but saw a red string on it instead. It caused me to stop and look behind me. It was leading to the man earlier that I bumped into. I heard a small bell chimed and I looked around to search for it but it looks like it's not around here. I followed the string and decided to keep a reasonable distance with the albino boy. You locked your (Eye color) hues in his and felt like yours was the key to his mysterious and locked orbs.

It looks like he had the same feeling as well and heard the bells too. You watched as he flinched and shook his head, realization hitting the two of you. A red string still visible in our wrist, connecting the two.

You walked closer to the boy, with every single step you take, a small bell chimes. Your eyes once again interlocked with his beautiful blue ones that made you fall deep into it "Have we met?" you asked the albino which nodded and gave a smile.

"Thrice (Y/n), Thrice!" he pulled you into a hug which startled you. He bursted his tears out, which is more surprising and you just decided to calm the 'stranger' down.

"I thought I was going to lose you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally finished the book!!!

I'm so so so happy! Thank you again for sticking and waiting for the last chapter! I will never forget this experience my dear readers~

I love you all so much~ ♡

BTW sorry for the crappy endiiiing *bows*