Handwriting Test

I just saw this Handwriting Test from lyeorin-senpai....I want to try it and wanna see some handwritings from different people..*smirks*

Yeah I know!!My handwriting sucks!!Sorry about that!!

And!!!If you're interested in KNB oneshots,go and read @lyeorin -senpai's book!!It's really great!!She's an awesome author!!That's all!

Annd~!!!!I wanna tag these people!!!:

ErikaSunlight123(Hey!!!Sistah!!!FINALLY!!!IMMA SEE YOUR HANDWRITING XD *smirks*)
asunasao2(Miss talking to yah bruh!!)
TomboyTrouble(Thanks for the support senpai!!!)
Arisa_Zicara(SENPAI!!!YOU'RE AN AWESOME SENPAI!!Oyaoyaoya..Looks like someone is going to treat me an ice cream again XD)
AlliahZoldyck(You're the first senpai who noticed me so Imma tag you !! XD)
InTooManyFandomsATM(TWIN!!!I will never forget you!!! XD)
JustANormalReader101(You said you wanted to be friends right??hello!!*waves hand*I know we will get along!!)
camelliastarstroke(I want to see your handwriting!!!!)
DerpKaichuX(Thanks for tagging me last time!!)
simplepronoun(thanks for your votes on my other books!!)
AnimeOtaku-4869(thanks for being mah friend bruh XD)
Killua_kil!!!!!(Imma add you too!!!!because you're awesome!! XD)

Guys!!!Hope you will do it and enjoy!!It's up to you if you will do it or not..Im not gonna force you to do it ^_^ but I hope you will!! XD Thanks!!!I will update soon!!

Feel free to comment and vote sweetheart~!!

End!!!