Chapter 37.

Manahil's POV.
I was looking at him who was telling all those which i knew. All those days which we suffered. Those days where we separated from each other. His lower head couldn't hide his wet eyes from me. He really took me back to past where the days were beautiful but also painful.

"Kashan." I called him when I saw him still seated in the same position.

I knew he was trying to control his emotions, his tears, his pain which i gave him.

"And she left. Without saying anything.  And then never came back." He said and looked up and I covered my face again with the veil.

"But I did what she said. I've become the rockstar. Her rockstar but she didn't come to see me." He said and took a tissue to wipe his eyes while I looked away hating myself for hurting him this much.

"And what..what about your family?" I asked turning to him again.

"I don't live with them." Saying, he got up and walked from there and I followed him.

"Why?" I asked going after him.

"You know why didn't she accept my love?" He asked turning to me and I stopped on my place.

"Because of my mother. Because my mom asked her get the hell out of my life or else she'll break all relations with me. For not breakibg me from my family, she took the step to go far from me." He said and I got shocked that how'd he know.

"How...how you know? I mean it can be a lie." I said hurriedly.

Kashan's POV.
"How...how You know? I mean it c5sn be a lie." She said hurriedly and I smiled looking at her who was still trying to put all blame on her and saving my mom.

"I know. I know my mom's hate toward her. The day we depart from Rawalpindi to Karachi, I heard mom talking to Dad telling him that she finally is succeed in throwing my Manahil out of my life. And that Manahil didn't say anything to me about what my mom said to her." I said looking at her who looked away and I knew my Manahil there was listening my every word.

"And one more thing." Saying, I walked to the living hall and I sensed her following me.

Takibg seat on one of the sofa, I looked at her who ho took seat in front of me.

"Her father was also involved in separating us." I said calmly making her eyes go wide and I knew her mouth was opened under the veil in shock but it was mow necessary for her to know.

"What?" She almost yelled and I smiled lightly with a nod.

Flashback.

"You didn't move yet?" I was stopped with my bag in my hand when I heard the voice.

Peaking out of the wall, my eyes landed on the persons standing in the compound. Dad mom with my sister and Manahil's father. I was shocked on his arrival.  I was about to take a step ahead but stopped on what i saw.

"Here is the money as I promised. Now i want you all to shift from here as soon as you all can. I don't want my daughter to again remember these days or your son. Your husband's job is confirmed in Karachi. And don't forget your promise.  I want him never come back in search of Manahil.  Never." My grip on my bag tightened on what i heard, on what i saw.

"Not only my mom but my whole family was trying to separate us. Tears and pain rised in me.

"We know everything and he won't come back ever. I promise." My mom said looking at the money with a smile and I felt disgust.

"We're leaving now." I heard dad and then her father left while i cleaned my eyes but before I could take steps ahead, I heard something else.